oh thank the emperor...

1 hour ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

i've been using dakkadakka to fill the gap left by this site's rework and it was painful.

i'm so happy the B&C is back.

Even though we dont see eye all the time Ive actually missed you... Do you still feel meh with the guard or have all the new buffs etc given you some good vibes for your army? 

4 hours ago, Slave to Darkness said:

Even though we dont see eye all the time Ive actually missed you... Do you still feel meh with the guard or have all the new buffs etc given you some good vibes for your army? 

I started brainstorming a repaint a while back. I’ve started it which has gotten me pretty in the zone so far.

the new releases or in the case of the Kasrkin have me feeling a little bit of new excitement.

Thats good, hopefully the new chaos dex will give me the buzz I need to care about my army again, atm I care more about the Guard than my fave faction I have played since 1st edition.

38 minutes ago, byrd9999 said:

The negativity on DakkaDakka just put me right off, so I've been message boardless for weeks now!

Welcome back B&C!

Thank you Mods and Hosts and everyone who worked hard to get it back!

Someone on dakka thinks flak armor should be 4+, and carapace 3+

I tried explaining to him flak armor is just meant to protect against fragments, and wasn’t anything like ballistic protection.

he was so stupid he copy/pasted a paragraph in order to prove me wrong, only for his paragraph to support what I said.

Good to see the forum back! I am trying to access via my phone, it feels so awkward! :laugh: I am upgrading my pc so I am not up to speed. My hobby output dropped off a cliff while you were all away. A combination of being busy, tired or lazy depending on the day. I also have a game of 40k tomorrow, finally meeting a friend (and getting vaporised by his T'au). I will try to get some photos of my mechanical men getting mauled. :teehee: Right, that's enough of my prattling, I'm gonna take a look round here and enjoy the changes.

6 hours ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

Someone on dakka thinks flak armor should be 4+, and carapace 3+

I tried explaining to him flak armor is just meant to protect against fragments, and wasn’t anything like ballistic protection.

he was so stupid he copy/pasted a paragraph in order to prove me wrong, only for his paragraph to support what I said.

This isn't a Dakka hate thread. This is a B&C gratitude thread.

B&C went down for upgrades in the run up to the release of the CSM Codex. Mighty big coincidence that the site with the most erudite, sophisticated discussion on the Internet becomes unavailable at such a critical time.

No one cares what's said on knuckledragger honeypots like Dakka and Reddit. B&C moves attitudes and opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

Ok can we stop the down time now? 
I’m tired of getting stuck with dakka

"A warrior accepts the challenges of life in true humility. No matter what his destiny may be, it can never be a cause for discontent, but a living challenge which it is his privilege to surmount."

- Théun Mares