Night Lords Sevatar 2500pts

Cdp1492

New to heresy but I wanted to play something different than Terror assault and sevatars rules and lore spoke to me so I decided to focus down on terminators deepstriking and causing mayhem. This is the current iteration of the list. Any ideas to make it better would be greatly appreciated.

Rite Of War: Pride Of The Legion

Sevatar 220pts 

Warlord:Master Of The Atramentar 

20 x Tactical Squad 235pts

Bolters 

Powerfist and Artificer Armour on Sergeant 

Legion Vexilla

20 x Tactical Squad 235pts

Bolters 

Powerfist and Artificer Armour on Sergeant

Legion Vexilla

5 x Reconnaissance Squad 145pts

Nemesis Bolter 

Augery Scanner 

5 x Reconnaissance Squad 145pts

Nemesis Bolter 

Augery Scanner

10 x Cataphractii Terminator Squad 555pts 

4 x Chainfists

6 x Powerfists

Combi Meltas

Trophies Of Judgment

10 x Cataphractii Terminator Squad 555pts 

4 x Chainfists

6 x Powerfists

Combi Meltas 

Trophies Of Judgment 

Leviathan Dreadnought 305pts 

Cyclonic Melta Lance 

Two Twin-Linked Volkite Calivers 

Transport: Dreadnought Drop Pod 100pts 

2495/2500pts

Edited by Cdp1492

I would probably swap one of those terminator squads out for a Contekar Terminator Squad...I know you lose the 4++ invuln down to a 5++ invuln but your basic weapons are a heavy flamer or a volkite cavitor and chainblades

Then you can attach the squad to Sevatar as a Retinue and go from there...Also a 10 man squad of these guys comes out 425-440ish points and that is just a basic 10 man squad you can actually take up to 15 of these guys in a squad.  You lose the chainfist for the double strenght but you are hitting regular units at int. and using AP3...

But overall the list is a hurt-y list from what I see

3 hours ago, Capitano said:

I would probably swap one of those terminator squads out for a Contekar Terminator Squad...I know you lose the 4++ invuln down to a 5++ invuln but your basic weapons are a heavy flamer or a volkite cavitor and chainblades

Then you can attach the squad to Sevatar as a Retinue and go from there...Also a 10 man squad of these guys comes out 425-440ish points and that is just a basic 10 man squad you can actually take up to 15 of these guys in a squad.  You lose the chainfist for the double strenght but you are hitting regular units at int. and using AP3...

But overall the list is a hurt-y list from what I see

If Sevatar joins the Contekar and uses them as a retinue squad can I still deep strike them in or do they need a transport? Also at that point it would probably be worth it to play Terror Assault since all I'd get out of pride of the legion is one line Terminator Squad right?

Edited by Cdp1492

20 hours ago, Cdp1492 said:

If Sevatar joins the Contekar and uses them as a retinue squad can I still deep strike them in or do they need a transport? Also at that point it would probably be worth it to play Terror Assault since all I'd get out of pride of the legion is one line Terminator Squad right?

follow the Master of the Atramentar rules under his information...