Updated threads that I've replied to

Valkyrion

Apologies for the awkward wording, but pre Rubicon, via my profile, threads that I had responded to that had new replies were emboldened.

When I check my profile now, I can still see the threads that I've commented on, but I don't know if the thread has new replies. 

Or do I, and I just don't realise it? 

Correct me if I'm wrong or if this does not happen the same way on your end, but it seems to be working fine.

I just checked your profile and in your overview of recent post there were a number of posts that I have already read except for one, the one in the middle. ("Now that many of us[...]") As you can see in the below image, that topic title is in bold and has a red disk next to it.

image.png.2374a0719bb5c95ad2cfc1f2c59ab506.png

If I then go to that topic and read the new posts, go back to your profile, the bold and red disk goes away.

image.png.4de7684069b391f6ebe99e7fe36829c0.png

Does this not happen on your end? Are you referring to something else?

Edited by Codex Grey

Using the same topic as an example, it shows on my end 46 replies, but there is no red dot and it's not in bold.

In the thread itself, it says Unread Replies directly above Viridia's post, but there isn't (or doesn't seem to be) any indication in my profile that a thread has been further replied to, other than by post count.

Well, I tested this again on a topic that I had posted in that I knew had new replies, but it seems that my profile overview of topics I've posted in also  does not mark topics with new replies. At least not consistently.
I thought it might be a timing issue, but I waited about an hour before reading the topic again, and still my profile overview did not update to mark the topic with new posts.

In the meantime, another way that works is to use the activity drop down menu at the top of site and choose Unread Content. Then you can filter the results based on Ownership and choose "Content I have posted in". This Works consistently for me.
Not as convenient as going through the profile, but hey, at least it works.

I got a red star and a bold subject heading to a topic I started in the OR (the templates question), but I didn't get it about this topic, nor have I had one about Rhinos in the tactica, even though there has been a reply.