Issues building the Kratos kit

99% unrelated to the rules: I built my Kratos with the top pin/targeting array bit on the sponsons loose so I could swap the guns out, but I've snapped the mounts twice just in the process of scraping the basecoat paint out so they're not too tight to put the pins in place.

Has anyone else run into issues with the Kratos plastic being more fragile than normal for a GW kit?

I have not had any problems (yet). I have had kits in the past where the plastic seemed worse than normal in vague ways, though. Can you share a picture of what broke? That might help.

Not had any issues with the plastic, but I have noticed the sponsons are quite loose, even more so on the Spartan. Hoping that painting it will alleviate it,

Even if you lift the top targeting pin out (S5 i think) how are you swapping the weapons, does the bottom pin not hold it in, especially after adding the power cable, or have you left that loose too?

Those seem pretty fragile, though I haven't checked my kit yet. I think they're pretty easy to magnetise also - just a magnet in the top of the mount, and one in the top of the weapon - might be less prone to breaking in the long run?