Alternative Salamanders Pyroclasts

The heads look great and mark VI would make them stand out. I'd be a bit worried about the heavy flamers though, it may be difficult for your opponent to remember that they're flame projectors (they might be okay if they are distinct enough or there are no other heavy flamers in the list (unlikely though with sallies)).

Kromlech make this which is clearly a flamer type weapon but distinct from the GW one: https://bitsofwar.com/home/459-legionary-heavy-flamers.html

TBH, I was thinking of only having the Pyroclasts as my 'heavy flamer' guys, at least in terms of infantry, so that it wouldn't be confusing.

A normal flamer support squad, heavy flamer Pyroclast squad, then whatever other heavy flamers I have would be vehicle or dreadnought mounted and the remainder of my infantry being proper WYSIWYG

I'd still be tempted to try and use something alt to the standard heavy flamer to look the part. The tartaros heavy flamer is quite stylistically similar, or there's this if you can get it printed. But since it's the only infantry heavy flamer in your army, you'll probably be ok.

Many units are proxy by kitbash only, I don't see why anyone would care if you kitbashed one that has a kit. I might suggest waiting a bit on the heads as those are the Primaris versions and if you aren't printing yourself may be too big and Red Warden has been very productive lately making helmets for the legions.

IMO the flame projectors are easy enough to mistake for heavy flamers as it is - if I didn't know they had a separate profile I'd figure they were just sideways heavy flamers. So, I wouldn't fuss too much about that part, but they should have an appropriate amount of Salamanderisms on their armor - flames, scale hides, the works (really, I'd be okay with calling a barebones HSS Pyroclasts as long as it was agreed which was which before the battle, but in for a penny, in for a pound).