Horus Heresy Movie Fictitious

abaddon3564

The Emperor - High German - Authoritative, clear and powerful yet with a subtle calming effect.

Horus - A thick Scottish highland accent, thick and gutteral when speaking in native Cthonic - A finely spoken but not posh English accent when he is speaking "Imperial Gothic".

Dorn - Definately a Prussian accent, would suit perfectly.

Fulgrim - Either French or German high class accent - Both are jumped up with their own "self importance".

The Lion - French - Brittany or Normandy accent.

Guilliman - French - Parisian - the snooty stuck up accent full of "self importance" again.

Angron - An English accent - the Jason Statham type but deeper vocal tone, the brawler up for a fight anytime accent.

Magnus - Icelandic or a offshoot of Nordic.

Perturabo - Maybe a Greek accent, the ancient masters of siege warfare - the accent would sit nicely with him.

Alpharius - A persian accent - clear and well spoken but with a subtle authoriatative undertone.

Ferrus Manus - A Northern English accent - possbley somewhere like Northumberland.

Khan - As already stated would/should have a Mongolian accent.

Russ - Again already stated - Nordic accent.

Sanguinius - Should have an educated Italian accent.

Lorgar - I think would have a clear and powerful voice, accented with maybe Italian or French possibly subtle Irish. As he was raised on a religious world, the Italian, French or Irish accent would go well.

Corax - A strong thick German accent.

Vulkan - A husky but well spoken voice, South African or Namibian i think would suit.

Curze - Subtle french accent, words spoken in a slower delibrate, menacing manner.

Mortarion - A Catalonian accent.

ok, if dracula lived in Gotham city, and only did good deeds, while wearing a cape with a cowl designed to look like a bat (loosely speaking... he doesnt REALLy look like a bat) then yeah....

otherwise, im more inclined to see night haunter as more of a batman kind of character, well, if batman also then took over the ruling class of his city.

Well of course more batman than Dracula, but im sure we can forge connections to Dracula and the Night Haunter himself, take the gaunt pale and dark hair image of himself, the bat wings imagery within the legion, tactics of fear, the whole darkness affair and so on ... the same things would obviously apply to Batman ... except for him being gaunt and pale. Also the monarch imagery prior to the crusade, people fear him quite similarly like the townfolk that lived near Dracula's castle. But in terms of the actual voice I would tend to see The Night haunter not sounding like batman ... but rather Dracula (the old movie) . Get where Im going at, it might be slightly confusing :S

i did think up another voice actors' name who should be in the movie, because as most have started agreeing, it would have to be cgi.

peter cullen. if you dont know the name, just think optimus prime from transformers, as he is the voice, i think he's make a good emperor voice for this sort of thing.

The Emperor- Viggo Mortensen

Lion el' Johnson- Mel Gibson (I mean "Braveheart", you can't get any more Lion El' than that)

Fulgrim- Orlando Bloom (Just give Legolas power armor <_< )

Horus- Mads Mikkelsen

Angron- Arnold Schwarzenegger (If he was younger... Something like him as young at least)

Lion el' Johnson- Mel Gibson (I mean "Braveheart", you can't get any more Lion El' than that)

Fulgrim- Orlando Bloom (Just give Legolas power armor :lol: )

Horus- Mads Mikkelsen

Angron- Arnold Schwarzenegger (If he was younger... Something like him as young at least)

Worst list i have ever seen. :(

that might be an acceptable list, on the idea of a CG movie, where the the characters may have some resemblance to their voice owners.....

but if not, then yeah, legolas should never disgrace a 40k movie... except as a Guardsman, cannon fodder

Fulgrim- Orlando Bloom (Just give Legolas power armor :huh: )

Horus- Mads Mikkelsen

Worst list i have ever seen. :huh:

For me, I say Rutger Hauer as Konrad Curze. He's good at such weird roles (rember him form Blade Runner?).

If you want someone good at doing weird roles get Johnny Depp... Capt. Jack Sparrow and Willie Wonka... scary as heck.

Also Vin Diesel with the white contact things he wore in Riddick and with a third eye stuck on his forehead would be great as Magnus. He is massive.

Loyalist

Emperor: No one can play a good roll like this

Sanguinius: Orlando Bloom (Blonde hair in LotR)

Russ: Hugh Jackman (X-men)

Ferrus: Keanu Reeves (Not sure why him)

Dorn: Hugo Weaving (Elrond had control in LotR)

Lion: Heath Ledger (Knights tale seemed powerful and energetic)

Guilliman: Daniel Craig (Cuz he's blonde and a good actor)

Corax: Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn in LotR powerful and willing)

Khan: Chow Yun-Fat (Asian origin so was Khan sort-of)

Vulkan: Vin Diesel (Dark-skinned)

Traitor:

Horus: Dominic Purcell (Seems evil like he was in blade trinity)

Angron: Ron Perlman (Seems like a mad and strong man like in hellboy)

Mortarion: Bruce Willis (Bald like him)

Magnus: No one can play a good roll like this

Perturabo: Vinnie Jones (Nice and bulky)

Alpharius: Ewan Mcgregor (Seems confused and scared like Alpharius was)

Fulgrim: Jason Isaacs (Seems attractive and handsom)

Lorgar: Robert Downey Jr. (Seems to be loud and demand attention the Word Bearers were sort of preachers)

Konrad: Karl Urban (Seems mysterious)

well, as we should know, heath ledger is dead, and so cannot act. bruce willis would be decent in a movie like this, however i think he is to big to be a mortarion, as i think mortarion's face should almost be corpse like, and gaunt.

i dont agree with orlando bloom either, but thats because hes way too much of a pretty boy, and shouldnt have blonde hair. and while hugh jackman should be in a movie such as this one, i think he would be more suited to playing abaddon, but i can also see him as russ, so long as he has a manly, viking beard for the part.

and i most definitely do not like keanu reeves as manus, well as anyone really.... besides, hes too "good looking" to be manus, though i dont see what females would see is good looking in reeves.

Jason Isaacs is the Perfect Fulgrim. Look at his as Malfoy's dad from Harry Potter. Also, it would have to be CGI since none of any actors anywhere could be a space marine since they are not tall enough. My choice for Voice Acting.

Lion El'Jonson: Liam Neeson (Qui-gonn Jinn...come on who doesn't know Liam Neeson???)

Emperor's Children: Jason Isaacs (Cpt. Steele from Black Hawk Down, Lucius Malfoy from Harry Potter)

Perturbo: David Thewlis (The Hospitallar from Kingdom of Heaven, Lupin from Harry Potter)

Jaghatai Khan:Ken Watanabe (Gen. Kuriabayashi from Letters from Iwo Jima, the Chief Samurai from Last Samurai)

Leman Russ:

Rogal Dorn: Stellan Skarsgard (Orlando Blooms dad in PoC:DMC and PoC:aWE, The mean prof. in Good Will Hunting)

Konrad Kurze: Crispin Glover (Grendel from Beowulf,Michael J Fox's dad in back to the future look him up youll see why)

Blood Angels:

Ferrus Mannus: Gerard Bulter (Leonidas from 300)

Angron:

Roboute Guilliman:Marton Csokas (Celeborn for LotR:FotR, Guy de Lusignan from Kingdom of Heaven)

Mortarion: Joaquin Pheonix (Johnny Cash in Walk the Line and Commodus from Gladiator)

Horus:

Lorgar: Kevin McKidd (Lucius Vorenus from Rome, Tommy from Trainspotting)

Vulkan: Michael Clarke Duncan (Kingpin from Elektra, John Coffee from the Green Mile) or Djimon Hounsou (Guy from Blood Diamond)

Corax:

Alpharius/Omegon:

I am out for the rest...

I think Liam neeson could definately have a role in this film

Him in Kingdom of Heaven

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2005/05/04/godfrey3.jpg

He is a great actor, and he is also very tall, 6'5.. so he has the begginings of the right build

I was thinking perhaps Dorn or Guilliman for him..

Also for some reason this picture of daniel Craig in James bond has always reminded me of the space marine pic with it..

http://www.britfilms.tv/images/news/daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg

http://uk.games-workshop.com/spacemarines/who-are/images/marine-vignette.jpg

I think Clive Owen would also make a good marine/primarch

http://www.aolcdn.com/aolr/clive-owen-king-arthur-400a011707.jpg

Loyalist

Russ: Hugh Jackman (X-men)

Do you hate Leman Russ? honestly now.

i like jackman, and he wasnt a terrible wolvie, but he cant pull off russ.

Brendan Gleeson would make a good Russ IMO, especially his appearance in Braveheart. He looked freakin fearsome swinging his axe into the english soldiers, but broke into bright smiles as well. pretty darn scruffy to boot.

kieran

Archived