Pre-Heresy/Heresy Era Ultramarines 4th (Grand) Company

Some really nice conversions here. What did you use for the termie's collar?

Hi Ch@oz,

The collars are modified Space Marine shoulderpads, simple as!

Stay tuned for more updates, finally getting back into sculpting/painting so will update this thread in due course!

Capt. Jack

• 2 years later...
Hail Battle Brothers!

I have wiped the dust from my tools and charged with a glorious will and vision bestowed by the God-Emperor himself decided to add to the ranks of the valiant 13th Legion! See below a WiP hero of the 31st Millennium! (all comments/critiques welcome!)

Courage and Honour!

Capt. Jack,

DSC 0441

DSC 0442

DSC 0444

DSC 0445

Hail Battle Brothers!

I have spent this week outfitting another hero of the 13th legion; Captain Diomedes, who has served the Emperor with distinction and pride, spreading His word throughout the galaxy with ruthless efficiency and terrifying conviction. Still very early stages of development!

DSC 0469

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

Hail Battle Brothers!

I have spent this week outfitting another hero of the 13th legion; Captain Diomedes, who has served the Emperor with distinction and pride, spreading His word throughout the galaxy with ruthless efficiency and terrifying conviction. Still very early stages of development!

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

He could be a primarch...

Hail Battle Brothers!

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

He could be a primarch...

I was thinking that myself, never too late to change my mind! He certainly towers over any other marine!

So would he be Guilliman or will he be the primarch of an alternate universe Namilliug?

Appreciate the feedback Mikhail! Always looking to break the boundaries of models to create something really unique!

That could have been my saying;)

So would he be Guilliman or will he be the primarch of an alternate universe Namilliug?

Appreciate the feedback Mikhail! Always looking to break the boundaries of models to create something really unique!

That could have been my saying;)

He would represent Guilliman I think! Will post up size comparison when I've done a little more work on him!

Hail Battle Brothers!

After imbibing excessive volumes of beer on Saturday evening, I was sadly too hangover to continue work on Diomedes, which will continue this week instead!

However, I did throw this chap together (will be put on large scenic base eventually), but I'm not sold on the pistol arm. Any suggestions?

IMG 20151101 WA0009

Courage and Honour

Capt. Jack

Archived