Iron Warriors 5th Grand Company re-born - Army log

Very awesome work as ever IP.

I do like the free hand especially, and the weathering is just right. Nice work on an excellent conversion :smile.:

Thanks Midnight Runner :D

The Knight model is really great to build & paint, there a lot there to really make the knight your own.  Seen the White Dwarf team own models or yesterday weekly White Dwarf we see some great knights with some really cool background from studio memebers.

It would be a great centre model & just tie in with any Chaos Warband/Legion :D

With the weather, thanks.  I want my army to show how battle worn the Iron Warriors are with the siege & trench warfare, which we know them for & led to them side with Horus.  Like wise I really like using the Forge World weather powder, just add great effect.  Always prefer that look to my models that have been battling for months to years.

On a side note - I saw your own project log "by my hands shall the false Emperor fall".  Conversion work really cool, really like the Abaddon conversion & the Khorne Bezerker models.

Also remind me I need to try pick up a few FW Khorne Bezerker & Night Lords helmet for trophies for this new Breacher unit that will be act as bodyguard for Warpsmith Damcoles for a future Throne of Skulls event.

IP

• 2 weeks later...

Update

This week saw my mail order & Forge world order arrive.  Allow me to get Be'lakor & a new Battle Brother for my Iron Havocs built & ready for painting this week

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08313_zps47642368.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08314_zps4ed8c85a.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08316_zps4210bb47.jpg

The new Iron Havoc battle brother was inspired by the art work from the Black Library web site for a future Heresy novel & shown in my last update

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee412/JFmodel/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08317_zps3fc0451d.jpg

Be'lakor was added to my Iron Warriors after reading my friend copy of the Sentinels of terra codex for the Iron Warriors side of things.  Also he just a cool model.  Right now I am unsure how I want to paint him, there few idea but I will see during this week.  Just been trying to gather all the parts I need to convert up the new squad of Iron Warriors :biggrin.:

Also in the background you can see some Attack bikes, these are the two last models I need to get painted to get my Ravenwing army finish off for 1850pts & what I've spent past week getting the last few thing finish.  It been over a year working on/off the army due to move house.   Once the army complete I'll try get around to take photos & post them in the near future.

But for the Iron Warriors.  I'm now looking that convert a second Breacher unit, as said they'll be acting as bodyguards for Warpsmith Damoclues as part of my list for a few future tournament this year & also need to get a Rhino transport converted for my Iron Havocs.  So that'll be getting done while I'm also getting my Fallen Angels army on the go.

IP

Update

Just though I quickly show Be'lakor & the new Battle Brother for the Iron Havoc unit.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08329_zpse21c3614.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08330_zpsdea187e2.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08331_zps3988c1c1.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08332_zps3614238b.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08333_zps65e8b89c.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08334_zps82c9f6f0.jpg

I've still to get parts of Be'lakor finish, mainly the claws part on the wings & his feet.  That should be painted some point tomorrow.  Also looking to add a bit more highlight to the wing.

I'm going to start adding Terminators for my Unbound army now & few weeks time add the new unit of Breacher (sp?) who will be bodyguard for Warpsmith Damocles for my army list I want to use in a few local tournament this year.  Same time I'm also current getting my Ravenwing army finish, the Fallen Angels have started & I'm looking to add a few new models to my Space Wolves after buying the Storm Claw box set during the weekend there, also it been good few years since I've added any models to my Space Wolves force.

IP

• 3 weeks later...

Update

It has been a few weeks since I've post on the Iron Warriors.  It been pretty busy here, seem since 2008 usely Jan-start of May pretty busy, then pick up again in July to mid Oct, then mid Nov until Christmas.  Also July usely worst, I think I commented in the past, I do not re-act well to hot weather, usely getting bad nose bleed or headache & general getting ill.  I prefer autumn with the cloudy, rain & windy weather, like we had here for two weeks now, it been great for me.

I've been getting a Marine army painted for my friend so he can take them to a few local tournament around Oct & Novemeber this year which has Legion of the Damned as a big part of that army.  It been a really nice force to paint & really enjoy painting the LotD model again.

While my own hobby, since the last update.  I've been really focuse on getting my Ravenwing army fully painted & finish that 1850pts so I could start getting games with them.  I've only had three games so far but I enjoy useing the army.  It just it taken over a year to get the army finish due to moving house & I try my best to use fully painted armies when gaming.  Just for me personial there somthing off putting about useing unpainted models after a while.  I flat out refuse to use or even game against a whole proxy army (where nothing is what it meant to be).

So I've been trying to get them finish during the summer holidays & few week ago where complete. 

But now it back to my Iron Warriors :biggrin.:  There lot of work to get done, that the same time I'm also getting my Space Wolves army (sorry no army log) updated with the new codex.

While sort out the left over spure from my Ravenwing army.  I notice I still have one biker left from the Knight spure & though it would be good to convert this Battle Brother & add him to the unit of Biker in my Iron Warriors force.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08395_zpsaca2d430.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08396_zpsde29cab6.jpg

Recently got this new, second book shelf for my room.  This is next to my desk & painting area just to help keep the area tidy.  While my first book shelf that the other side with my Iron Warriors, Ravenwing, Space Wolves, all my codex, rule books, Black Library novels & White Dwarfs since issiue 199.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08397_zps7ac64951.jpg

I have been useing the Biker unit in the past few games.  While I do enjoy useing them, sadily they don't seem to last longer than three turns as my oppents will always aim to take them out since there not in transport or have a 2+ armour save like my Obliterators.
But I will still use them & add a few more Battle Brother to the unit & possible a HQ of some sort like a Sorcerer? to help them surive a little longer.

Since the photo he current being painted.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08400_zps59c8241c.jpg

Show how busy I've been.  I bought the Land Raider just that the end of May after the 7000pt game or that the start of May.  Only last week got the time to build the model.
I'm wanting to try convert this so it Lord Narach own personial transport.  I'll have a look that the limited ed Iron Warrior novel release a few year back from Black Library as there was nice art work on Iron Warriors Rhinos & Honsou own Land Raider.

Trophie wise, I think I said in the past I was going to add a Red Scorpian Space Marine, this will be a Chaplain base on my friend army after the 7000pt game before he move to the USA.

For the other trophies, I would not mind adding somthing Xeno's.  I want to try get the Land Raider all ready by the end of Aug so I can paint it during my week off during Septemeber with the led up to my birthday.

If anyone got any further idea toward Lord Narach Land Raider?

I also commented about starting a Fallen Angel army & here what I got so far

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08398_zpsbedefbaf.jpg

My friend who I'm painting the Space Marine army for.  They'll be going down to Warhammer World in the next week or so & I've ask if there able to pick up a few Forge World models for me.  Some this will be for a new Iron Warrior units & part of this will be toward my Fallen Angels.
Then that the start of Septemeber, a few other friends are also going down to Nottingham, so I'll be asking them to get me a few more Forge World item near that time.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08399_zpsca2b9864.jpg

I'm just trying think of some cool base I want to get done for the Falle Angels.  I've also got the second Cypher converted & paint for this army.

Next few weeks I should have the new Iron Warriors squad - second unit of Breacher, I comment about in past post, with my friend going down to Warhammer World very soon & with all the bits pretty much there for the conversion.
They'll be acting as bodyguard for Warpsmith Damocles (converted back in Novemeber for Call of Chaos) as part of my army list for a few local tournaments & a future Throne of Skulls event.

As always there a lot more line up for the Iron Warriors before this year is finish :biggrin.:

Great work mate, very inspiring.

This is probably my all time favourite army thread. Which is a big call for me.

I was wondering about your bases. Earlier in the thread we could see the bare bases in W.I.P shots, and these have been very helpful to me. I was wondering if there was some kind of method you follow when building them?
Also what are the bits of building/rubble you are using?
Do you plan the base around the pose?

Any tips or advice you could share would be great, as I haven't do e any serious basing before.

Cheers!

Finial sorted those photos I commented about a while back in regard to base

My friend Son's of Horus army, the baseing be inspired by the Heresy novel when Loken firstn encounter zombies?  So there the Games Workshop tree branch, foam to build up the base & give it high & also to cut away for shape.  Then useing Nurgle Rot? for the slim, also zombies part here & there.

Photo was taken from my mobile back when I was getting use to it & testing out my camera.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/10516826_672898429467724_4688320187324062566_n_zps15058d50.jpg

His Blood Angels apothercary that was enter in Games Day last year, theme around the third war of Armeggeddon

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/1385882_619938898058726_197684579_n_zps1d643d2f.jpg

Just have a look around, get lot research done.  Think about where there fighting, what the planet like.  I general find base can make or break a army.  You can have the best painted model in the world, but do a base useing the old 90's era flock, which any veteran hobbiest will rememeber all to well.
I think base can be a great way to help add that theme to the army & give a story.  That just my view.  But same time just keep a balance & don't go way over the top.

IP

Edited by Insane Psychopath

Great stuff as ever IP. Good to see this happening again.

Thanks Forte.  I do miss painting my Iron Warriors.

Right now my to do list is

- 5 Iron Warriors Breacher w/Rhino

- 2x Predators

- 2x 5 Terminators for my unbound list

- add Second Maulerfiend.  Been useing my first Fiend model in a few games & enjoy useing him, also I find the fiend kit really nice to build & paint.

- Dreadnought, been really inspired once more by Brother Heinrich brillaint Night Lords army with the Contemptor Dreadnought - All Chaos Marine player & Night Lord player should check out Brother Heinrich topic, ever conversion brillaint & really great painted army with ton's of cool background on the 15th Company :D

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/278092-night-lords-15th-company-i-have-returned-pg52/?p=3769703

& with Iron Warriors due to get there own version soon, lot my friends been tell me to get one since Forge World shown the IW version on there blog.  Try use some of the new plastic Helbrute toward the conversion

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/FORGE_WORLD_BULLETIN_26.html

I think theme wise, this might be base on a HQ chose I'm possible going to model for a Heresy hobby challenge I'm part of.

I'd like to get a unit of Chosen converted up for a unbound list & try use this to finial get around & convert that kill team unit as well.  I've been mean to get my kill team unit on the go, but just down to time.

If we get Call of Chaos this year, I will be taken part, Christmas time is always a great time for me & the hobby where I do get two week & there ton of decent movie or I got DVD I'll watch, two weeks is more than enough time for painting :D

Then Heresy era, phase three of the hobby challenge I'm part off should be starting soon.  I miss out on phase two due to how busy everything got.  So I'm planning get my HQ chose done & get a unit of Heresy era Iron Havoc model useing the FW MkIII Armour & Autocannon kits.  If time & money permit I'd not mind getting a unit of Destroyer added because they look cool.

IP

Cheers again for the advice IP. I think at this stage I just don't have time to do a proper job of it. But it will happen sooner of later.

Dudeman dudeman dude I love your space wolves army. I have scoured your warseer log & photobucket and saved every last shot of them to my hard drive.

*uses Jedi mind trick

"I think you should take lots of photos of them and dump them in this thread for ease of access"

I know what you mean about un-painted armies, it really takes all the fun out of games for me.

As forte mentioned, always glad to see this army updated, it's such a beast

Maybe for the land raider you could upgrade the twin linked bolter with a forgeworld razorback turrent somehow. Or just remove it and dump a FW turrent on the roof.

Upgrade the las cannons sponsons somehow? Maybe replace the front doors with more guns. You seem to do alright with plasticard.

For some reason I see it having lots of lenses and scopes and radars attennas standards

And a face. It is a command vehicle

Etc etc

You know what's up.

I don't really like count as either, but sometimes you need to defy logic anyway

Thanks for the comments.

I've mange to get a small amount of time to paint a bit of the new IW biker as I'm also getting new Space Wolves models painted as well as there due for a deadline this Saturday as part of a hobby challenge.
Also adding little change to the Knight I shown a few update ago, like re-place the free hand painted Chaos icon with the FW Brass etch & adding bits of Black Templars to the base.

Cheers again for the advice IP. I think at this stage I just don't have time to do a proper job of it. But it will happen sooner of later.

Dudeman dudeman dude I love your space wolves army. I have scoured your warseer log & photobucket and saved every last shot of them to my hard drive.
*uses Jedi mind trick
"I think you should take lots of photos of them and dump them in this thread for ease of access"

I know what you mean about un-painted armies, it really takes all the fun out of games for me.

As forte mentioned, always glad to see this army updated, it's such a beast

Maybe for the land raider you could upgrade the twin linked bolter with a forgeworld razorback turrent somehow. Or just remove it and dump a FW turrent on the roof.
Upgrade the las cannons sponsons somehow? Maybe replace the front doors with more guns. You seem to do alright with plasticard.
For some reason I see it having lots of lenses and scopes and radars attennas standards
Etc etc
You know what's up.

I don't really like count as either, but sometimes you need to defy logic anyway

After thinking about it, I might get a army log done for the Space Wolves.  Orignaly though of not doing one was just down to time more than anything.  But same time I've enjoy doing this one for my Iron Warriors & just great support from a lot of the memeber been great over the years of starting this army.

So we'll see what happen in the next few weeks as I need to try get my current force updated look wise & I've got new units being added recently (plastic Bjorn & new unit Grey Hunter).

For the base, no worries.  It just while I finial got the photos uploaded from my mobile phone.  I'm useing that for gigs I go to & also anything I can use as referance toward the hobby.  So there few photos taken when I've been to Stirling & to the castle there or Edinburgh & the castle there.

Or today when going to get some my models painted.  My friend with the Son's of Horus had the Contempter dreadnought finish & look really cool.  Along with just seen Brother Heinrich from his 15th Company of Night Lords recent update.
Just it made me see Contempter in a diffrent way due to not being to keen on a few of them.

Just to say I don't have any issiue with count as, I done it myself with the Havoc Launcher for my Rhino or my Iron Havocs.  End of the day if it mean cool models that all that matter for all of us :D 
Just I don't like useing unpainted models for my own armies, just somthing about this put me off my army.  With the Ravenwing, it just it been a long time until they where finish, usely by then I'd given up due to time/dely.

If anything I'm not keen on proxy armies, I don't mind if someone forgotten a model, maybe wanting to use there Rhino as a Razorback or waiting on a order to arrive.  But I do refuse games against all proxy armies, say someone had a Guard army that was nothing but - Goblin's, Dwarfs, High Elfs, Gandalf as a =][= ally & a mobile phone as a Imperial Knight.  I do tend to find that a little inslting to game against after the time & money me & my friends have put into getting our own armies ready, just with a lot my friends attending tournament.

Or if people just use base to rep there units.  Just for me it not fun & take away the enthusiasm away from the gaming side from me just as much as people who slow play that events.

Etc etc
You know what's up.

I'll have a check on the Forgeworld kit, as said one my friends are going down to Warhammer World in the next week or so & wanting them to pick up a lot part I need.

I'll hopeful get time to check out the limited ed Iron Warriors novel from Black Library that Honsou own Land Raider transport. 

IP

Update

So this week I've been spend time adding a few bits to my recent Knight I added to my army a few month ago & also getting the new Battle Brother painted for my Biker unit.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08402_zpsaf64172d.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08403_zps953b7fd6.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08404_zps07e2a116.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08405_zps79214bdd.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08406_zpse002c055.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08407_zpsde24b5f0.jpg

For the Knight, I've added the Chaos star icon from the Forge World brass etch to the shoulder pads.  Be honsty I should have really added this when I orignaly painted the model but one of those forgotten moment when you just want to paint a model as soon as possible.
I've also added a little bit more battle damnge & Chaos rune.

I'll also need to look that added some Salamander Trophies after his first game during the week, just need to find a place where I could add trophies for future games :D  I'm going to use my Knight ally to my Iron Warriors force over the next while as I do like the models & just to use ally to be honsty.

Just in the game vs the Salamander he done really well, while the Knight was destroyed in the end.  It was a really good hard fought game.  I think turn 3 both myself & my friend only had 7 models left on the table.  His own Salamander force being drop pod heavy with Sternguard & Ironclad dreadnought.

The main kill for my Knight was when he taken on Vulken (not the primarch), which then led to my knight been taken out by 2x Meltas from two immobile Dreadnought near by as the game was on a draw with my friend getting first blood & I got line breaker for my Terminators & Lord Narach arrive late & then scatter back.

I also got this recently after take part in a local painting oath which was really cool & I think part two happen soon, never exepcted this to be honsty :D

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08408_zps1e2ab853.jpg

Finial the new Battle Brother for my unit of Biker

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08409_zps62aae923.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08410_zps53e649e5.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08411_zps7ede22a2.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08412_zpsa16c82e4.jpg

After the photo was taken, I've added another layer of forge world weather powder to the biker wheels.  Also while saying how the unit been take out pretty easyer in games.  It seem the Chaos Gods have heard this.  Pretty much one of my friends have three Chaos biker they found & possible a Rhino, they rather these went to a good home as right now there time is focuse on getting there Vampire Count army & Space Wolves army ready for tournament happen & also due to there work/not so much time.

So that'll help bring the unit up to 10 models & I'll use the other biker to convert up a HQ chose but unsure what I want to do.

Finial - I said about new unit of Iron Warriors for a local event in the next few month.  Look like my friend going down to Warhammer World this week & been given a list of Forge World model to pick up for me.  So I should be getting them next weekend & mean I can start work on this unit :D

IP

Was going to just comment on Be'lakor, looks great. ...then looked through the entire thread. Some really awesome models you got there. Few stand out over others and I never thought to use actual guardsmen as cultists(that I recall anyways), not that I've really looked at chaos more than destroy the heretics kind of way if you know what I mean. 

Only thing I don't like...........there appears to be far to many dead Black Templars in there... :tongue.:   

Thanks for the comments

Was going to just comment on Be'lakor, looks great. ...then looked through the entire thread. Some really awesome models you got there. Few stand out over others and I never thought to use actual guardsmen as cultists(that I recall anyways), not that I've really looked at chaos more than destroy the heretics kind of way if you know what I mean. 

Only thing I don't like...........there appears to be far to many dead Black Templars in there... :tongue.:   

With the Guards - It just due to playing the Space Marine computer game for the PS3.  So for my army, theme around a Forge World type world which went into civial war between it self & my Iron Warriors help out the Dark Mechanicus.
I was orignaly going to use the Forge World tech-priest as a champion when I started with the first unit.  But now I think keep him aside & maybe use the rules for =][= to field him in the army if I really want to :D  Beside the FW Techpriest is cool

Rememeber Templars are a favrout army of mine & I will be collecting them that some point in the near future :D  If all goes to plan, I'd like to start collecting the Templars around Christmas time.
It been far to long & I feel the time is right to go back to them.  I have the limited ed Emperor Champion waiting to be paint strip (painted in 2005?) once more & to be repainted.
But need to wait until near the time.

That blood angel is just gorgeous, and that knight is gob-smacking!

Thanks.  As for the Blood Angel my friend done really well that Games Day last year making the finial.  He done really well since enter over the past two year.  One of the models he enter last moment in his first Games Day 2011? saw him getting 4th place & he learnt a lot & got a lot great feedback.  His Son's of Horus army I shown been great as well. 

IP

Yes Space Marine game is good both as a game & for idea toward the hobby.  I got the collecter ed when it was release for my birthday, but due to the order being dely I got money off it as a sorry & also due to travel there & birthday, give me the version where you get the Iron Warrior, Space Wolves, Black Templars & Emperor Children armour for £7? which was really cool.  When the collecter ed arrive, just sold the standard game inside to a friend.

It also one of the few games that don't cause me headache.

The art book really great & again always look back that it for idea.  The sound track really good as well.

Update

Forge World kits pick up yesterday.  My friend arrive a day earily & drop off my Forge World models yesterday that my local wargaming club

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08427_zpsa12c8828.jpg

So I'm now just waiting on my chaos brass etch order to arrive & I can start converting a few of these models. 

Just though this look cool to be honsty :D

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt347/Insane-Psychopath/Iron%20Warriors/DSC08428_zps0bc9fdf4.jpg

IP

They certainly do look cool. The knight is really nice. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the fw stuff.

Thanks Demon2027.  A lot of the work you done over on your Crimson Son's army log been really inspiring.  Like wise you remind me I need to convert up a Chaos Lord in Power Armour - he'll be for Call of Chaos :D

Just hoping the brass etching arrive today, as said never really keen on order stuff & part of this is the waiting.

IP

Sadly I can't seem to copy & paste on these forum while I'm on the PC.  But it seem Forge World have the Iron Warriors Contemptor Dreadnought up for advance order, sent on the 28th Aug...... great thing my birthday soon & another lot of friends are going down to Nottingham around that time :D   

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/large/iw-con-bw-1-store.jpg

Happy birthday :wink:

Thanks Forte.  So hopeful get him for the 5th September :D  Just need to send my family a link to the model, they know Iron Warriors are my main army & so that should be pretty easy.  It like my friend Alan who Son's of Horus model I shown recent, he possible getting Horus for his birthday in October.

Just after seen Brother Heinrich brilliant contemptor Dread on the Night Lords 15th Company, Eddie one for the Fallen Angels - see my Sept update from Throne of Skulls.  Then Alan, who Sons of Horus & Blood Angels models I posted up a few day ago to help Jimmy101 with base idea, just Alan recently added a Contemptor dreadnought to his army.

Seem about time I add one & it seem Forge World agree with that :D

On another note, brass etching arrive just a few hour ago.  Just mean I can start working on the siege shield so there all ready to go once I gather the last few bits to convert this new unit of Iron Warriors to join my Warpsmith.  So I just need another box of Chaos Marines & a few other bitz & then I can start building this unit during a week off if all goes to plan on Sept 1st to Sept 7th.

IP 

You're a bad man IP. I'm trying to reduce my shopping list and now you make me was to add brass for the three 40k Vindicators I still haven't done. Lucky they don't do Slaanesh or Divine Slayers brass ;)