Plastic Raptors

Forté

Now I know I'm not alone here but I've been drooling over certain Raptor bits with Noise Marines in mind. The heads, shoulders with the speaker grills and the chainswords mostly.

Does anyone know how well they fit with the CSM parts?

Watch the Power sword with normal marines torso's. The way the arm sticks on can make adding shoulderpads difficult and there is a lot of the "soft" armour on show under the arm.

I recently upgraded all my chosen from broken powerswords from the normal chaos marine box to the powerswords from the raptors and they look rather fancy. Also, those chainswords look too fancy to go on ordinary troops IMO.

I'm going to be kit basing my Noise Marines. I know I want other company bits as well. Anyone see the Kromlech Fraternity Pads? Looks very suiting for Noise Marines. Then Maximini has Sonic Helmets. Either that, or I was thinking Chapterhouse Studio for the Spiked old style helmets. For the Sonic Weapons, I was thinking Maximini weapons. Energy Guns with the Chaos Vehicle gargoyle heads. They also have a tesla cannon with a dirge caster on it for Blast Master.

Blog with good advice on building Noise Marines

Those Prometheus heads that are featured in that blog are pretty swanky, bet they'd look great on a san guard torso!

There seems to be quite alot of parts for the marines themselves but i'm stumped when it comes to the Sonic Blasters themselves.

I haven't started my own Noise Marine conversions yet but I am using Raptor parts to spruce up my regular EC marines and they fit the theme quite well.

Mike.

I think kit bashing raptors with possessed would make the best possible models. Something I intend to be working on soon.

Seen that done a few times and looks really good (search for tortoise. His a really good). Now we have some extra bits to add to the mix.

I think kit bashing raptors with possessed would make the best possible models. Something I intend to be working on soon.

Seen that done a few times and looks really good (search for tortoise. His a really good). Now we have some extra bits to add to the mix.

Will do. And the new bits were badly needed for kitbashing, imo.

Archived