Custom dice

Toasterfree

I would be interested in some iron warriors dice, if that were at all possible

Maybe the way to approach this is with a poll, to look at the different types of custom dice we would all be interested in. The cost is about a dollar each when purchased in low quantities, and goes down to as low as 50 cents per when purchased in bulk (artwork can cost more, but we may have people in this community who can do it gratis). The most popular armies would get the best deal!

I would love to get a set of Black Legion themed dice and would want to buy about 60 of them - 40 for my use, and 20 to give to other players who want one.

So:

Iron Warriors +1

Black Legion +1

Hydra dominatus!

Lovely deep blue dices with: (just the hydra, that is)

http://www.dawnofwar-game.de/images/races_banners_chaos.gif

...instead of the one!

I'd most likely buy 20 or so...

Generic chaos dice (star of chaos) would probably be the best design, as it would appeal to the most people, and by having different colours would be able to suit different armies (silver for ironw arriors, black for black legion, green for nurgle, red for khorne etc).

Of course, legion specific dice would be great, but would end up being costlier.

As this is a request for interest, consider me interested!!! not sure on number yet, depending on variety of designs and cost between 36 and 108 (assuming they are same size as gwdice to fit in their cubes for odd number of 36 and as I have 3 chaos armies, if multiple designs were available and it wasnt too expensive each army may get its own set)

Archived