Heralds

Iskender

They seem to be in the HQ section, but yes, they do not count as the "1 of 4" heralds.

Blue scribes suck hard. Masque is a very sensual lady that I would love for my chaos lord to court, albeit unfortunatly she has a tendency to go get herself shot up since she doesn`t like company much"

with one of her dances that may not be as much of a problem if she can stay out of the open until within 12" of a unit, at least i'm hoping so. I play against a shooty eldar list often so i'm quite looking forward to dropping their BS to 1 and stopping them from using overwatch, and the fact that she is a Slaanesh daemon just makes the idea even more juicy devil.gif

Oh, yeah. For sure, she`s hardly useless. Just dont expect her to live beyond the turn after she uses her dance (getting her to use a dance should not be problematic if you DS her forwards, though I reckon she  will then get shot to pink ribbons afterwards).

Her dances are certainly stronger this time around, and yes, I too have wondered if she might actually be worth it despite her dying pretty much straight after she`s used her power- potentially she can arguably gimp a unit far more costly and dangerous than herself, opening it up for assaults etc.

Archived