Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

However the star of tonight's post is the most deadly duo to ever walk this brutal galaxy, weighing in at close to one ton of pure, unadulterated terror, I present the kill team of 1000heathens and Dan the Deamon. You may now start weeping.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/1458672_10152377089823761_1829201424_n_zpsa33686a0.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/ada2648e-ce89-4751-a392-afdc866e7af0_zps236fae28.jpg

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/4920ed93-a51b-4742-af05-8e77b3d36101_zps2bffff0e.jpg

*sobs uncontrollably*

That's some rifle that heathens is totting. Something "borrowed" from the Iron Warriors, no doubt.

Great work on this pair of Crimson Hands - they both ooze loads character :D

I imagine it would be more like

hmmmmmmm.... *THUMP*

*waits*

*waits longer*

*checks chronometer*

(Something's head two klicks away turns into pink mist)

*exhales*

Seriously though, great work on the counts-as Centurions. Any chance for a better look at the front of that monster weapon?

Beautiful and inspired work as always Heinrich but I have a few questions for you after staring at my screen for several minutes.  First, where is the shoulder pad on the spotter from?  I don't recognize the bit or the kit it originally comes from.  Second, the cable/hose on the spotters inferno pistol seems a little short.  When he draws the weapon to fire it there doesn't appear to be enough slack to aim and fire the weapon.  Third, there appears to be a mold line running all the way around the scope of the sniper rifle.  I know it's a wip but I feel it's better to [point it out now that after you paint the mini.

BCK, I think that you mean counts as Decimators not Centurions, wrong codex possibly?

Edited by mikhail

hmmmmmmm.... *THUMP*

*waits*

*waits longer*

*checks chronometer*

(Something's head two klicks away turns into pink mist)

*exhales*

Seriously though, great work on the counts-as Centurions. Any chance for a better look at the front of that monster weapon?

For some reason, I read this and I get an image of them cooking popcorn off their backpacks and drinking beer while waiting for the pink mist to appear.

And how dare you use the C-Word! This is a CSM army! :P

Duuuudddeeee. Dat rifle doh. 

Haha thanks.

However the star of tonight's post is the most deadly duo to ever walk this brutal galaxy, weighing in at close to one ton of pure, unadulterated terror, I present the kill team of 1000heathens and Dan the Deamon. You may now start weeping.

*sobs uncontrollably*

That's some rifle that heathens is totting. Something "borrowed" from the Iron Warriors, no doubt.

Great work on this pair of Crimson Hands - they both ooze loads character :biggrin.:

Thanks!

In my head, I imagine it sounds like... 

hmmmmmmm.... *THUMP*

Sounds about right :)

hmmmmmmm.... *THUMP*

*waits*

*waits longer*

*checks chronometer*

*exhales*

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

http://1d4chan.org/images/7/77/Commissar_NO.jpg

Beautiful and inspired work as always Heinrich but I have a few questions for you after staring at my screen for several minutes.  First, where is the shoulder pad on the spotter from?  I don't recognize the bit or the kit it originally comes from.  Second, the cable/hose on the spotters inferno pistol seems a little short.  When he draws the weapon to fire it there doesn't appear to be enough slack to aim and fire the weapon.  Third, there appears to be a mold line running all the way around the scope of the sniper rifle.  I know it's a wip but I feel it's better to [point it out now that after you paint the mini.

BCK, I think that you mean counts as Decimators not Centurions, wrong codex possibly?

In my mind I envisioned it as pulling more slack from within the container or whatever, I just didn't want this huge length of tube flopping around in the wind getting snagged on stuff. I'm open to suggestions on making it more convincing. As for the mold line there isn't one, that actually where I scrapped off the mold line :) 

The Shoulder pad is the one Kage pointed out form the raptors box which I then dremeled a hole into an placed a sanded-down skull. I wanted to echo the Black Crusader pad from the Space Marine video game.

I am indeed weeping. Not so much at the BFG 40k heathens is totting but in jealousy over such outstanding overall skill. Posing, converting, sculpting, all hit the nail firmly on the head

Awesome, thanks :)

That's indeed a weeping death. I hate you, I suppose.

Brilliant conversions as always :biggrin.:

Thanks man, I like those little banners you made as well. 

So much awesomness in that team dude! :biggrin.: hahaha

Thanks!

Paint your hands Sinners Red for saying the "C" word, in any way other than a rank.

And how dare you use the C-Word! This is a CSM army! :tongue.:

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

I was tired and messing around with a Centurion head for my techmarine conversion, OK? Calm the :censored: down! And I did correct myself in my next post. :tongue.:

Paint your hands Sinners Red for saying the "C" word, in any way other than a rank.

>And how dare you use the C-Word! This is a CSM army! :tongue.:

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

"Counts-as Centurions"

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!

I was tired and messing around with a Centurion head for my techmarine conversion, OK? Calm the :censored: down! And I did correct myself in my next post. :tongue.:

lol it's all good brother, just gotta make sure we all stamp out heresy the second it rears its ugly "centurion" head.

I bought a bit lot off of eBay with all of the heads from the Cent kit - 4 helmeted and 3 bare - along with a few decorative bits like purity seals and it was something like 6 bucks including shipping.

Still cracks me up that they have bare heads with the centurions, it's already absurd when a regular Astartes exposes such a glaring weakness, but on a massive suit designed to be the 'pinnacle' of mobile heavy support, you've now presented the opportunity for trooper bob and his flashlight to pop one right between the eyes of that heroic fool.

Not a bad deal, I assumed you purchased the whole kit :tongue.:

78 dollars? Are you insane?

I bought a bit lot off of eBay with all of the heads from the Cent kit - 4 helmeted and 3 bare - along with a few decorative bits like purity seals and it was something like 6 bucks including shipping.

Still cracks me up that they have bare heads with the centurions, it's already absurd when a regular Astartes exposes such a glaring weakness, but on a massive suit designed to be the 'pinnacle' of mobile heavy support, you've now presented the opportunity for trooper bob and his flashlight to pop one right between the eyes of that heroic fool.

Yeah, exactly. Best armor mankind can make, leaves most vulnerable area of body exposed.

Thanks for confirming the shoulder pad question and the rest Heinrich.  I don't have a suggestion for the cable yet but I'll think on it and get back to you.

BCK, that Centurion thing gets Heathens going every time it comes up.  I like to poke that bear at every opportunity too.