Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

On a side note. Do you ever think there's anything wrong with us?

Coming from a Word Bearing angle, I keep wondering what it is you Kurze Kidz are doing that's so right. Between you and your inglorious bastards of the 18th, DarkVen, and now the illustrious Brother H, y'all are making the rest of us look like friggin' chumps.

Edited by Lexington

That grenade launcher is a thing of beauty. The tank looks sexy and i like your combat squad. 

On a side note. Do you ever think there's anything wrong with us? Sculpting skinless bodies and entrails onto lightning covered tanks? We need to find some of Dorn's boys for an intervention. 

Thanks man and yeah I agree, we should probably hold an intervention for the sons of Dorn and figure why they don't cover everything in flayed bodies, it's just.... unnatural :wink:

Yes there is definitely something wrong with you......blue armour?! pfft haha :P

Hello I have been watching this for awhile and thought it is finally time to comment. First your painting: superb 6 stars I really love how you did the lighting. And that dark blue? :jawdrop:  is all I can say. Your models:drool:  : great I like how you actually made those non night lords traitors look like  a super mix between their chapter and night lords:cool.: . Now the rhinos::eek:  they are awesome love how you have the front trophies, very chaotic:devil: .   I really enjoyed your fluff how you describe things is amazing.  Over all I amazing and although I am a loyalist and play a anti chaos space marines chapter  this band of night lords would make worthy foes. Good job filthy traitor.

The Crimson Hand: Update II

Just a brief update on the Obliterator squads. Base coat done and work on the metallic parts has begun, this week looks to be fairly busy with family and Thanksgiving so who knows when they'll be done, but as always I keep truckin'. 

AVE DOMINUS NOX

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/4a3aa947-f5d4-4713-a241-d5f45a236de2_zps9f02cdd0.jpg

Edited by Brother Heinrich

this week looks to be fairly busy with family and Thanksgiving so who knows when they'll be done, but as always I keep truckin'.

Thank God, I'm slow as hell with the story right now. I need the extra time, lol.

Dan and I are looking sexy, bro. You're my new favorite person for today.

Whoa, I almost missed my namesake model! Fantastic work, Heinrich, as was to be expected! I am super happy with that Autogunner (especially with the choice of helmet), and all three "Obliterators" are looking totally ace! Cannot wait to see these completely painted.

Oh, and cheers to Dragonkin Arenas, whom I'll be sharing a base with forever now ;)

Oh, and cheers to Dragonkin Arenis, whom I'll be sharing a base with forever now :wink:

Keep the enemy dropping like flies, and we'll have no problems, Brother :wink:

Incidentally, I'm honoured to be sharing a base with you :D

Edited by Dragonkin Arenis

this week looks to be fairly busy with family and Thanksgiving so who knows when they'll be done, but as always I keep truckin'.

Thank God, I'm slow as hell with the story right now. I need the extra time, lol.

Dan and I are looking sexy, bro. You're my new favorite person for today.

Always happy to earn that spot, thanks man :)

Those are gonna look awesome when you're done, Heinrich.

You're my new favorite person for today.

http://i.imgur.com/h563s8R.gif

Haha thanks man.

Wow awesome update. But no Vazzy and spotter?

You guys are next on my vast list of things to do, not to worry.

Don't worry kage your still my fav :smile.:

But heinrich and heathens are jointly tied so I'm biased hell your all my favourites!!!

Dawww, gettin all warm and fuzzy up in here. 

This is the best Night Lord Army i´ve ever seen!!!! - and probably one of the best CSM-Armys ....

:woot:

Thanks!

Whoa, I almost missed my namesake model! Fantastic work, Heinrich, as was to be expected! I am super happy with that Autogunner (especially with the choice of helmet), and all three "Obliterators" are looking totally ace! Cannot wait to see these completely painted.

Oh, and cheers to Dragonkin Arenas, whom I'll be sharing a base with forever now :wink:

Glad you like yourself, I aim to please :D

That bare chest plate of mine is prime for some freehand :wink:

Duly noted man, you got any recommendations?

The Night Lords rise again.

Heinrich that is a beautiful army. 

Vicious, frightening and covered in lightning.

Personal favourite is the guy in your sig (which is how I got here). 

Delicious.

Thanks man, glad you like the army :)

Thanks for all the comments guys, they really do keep this log chugging along which is crucial seeing as I have a Word Bearers army commission I'm painting at the same time. That's not all however, recently I've begun to feel the insidious tendrils of that most hated of emotions... Loyalty. There's another project in the pipeline after the 15th Company that I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised to see. 

As if I didn't have enough on my plate right now, I decided to re-tool my 1,000 point list and add that most iconic of Night Lords units, Raptors. The idea for these bad boys was inspired wholesale by the excellent raptors Noctus Cornix made for his Word Bearers army, which if you haven't seen it, go check it out, that guy knows what he's doing when it comes to conversions. In honor of the inspiration he gave me, I've decided that these guys are going to be a splinter of his Raptor cult, the Carrion Host, who are basically a bunch of died in the wool psychotic cannibals. I've got a little bit of GS touch-up work to do on these boys tomorrow, but after that they'll just be waiting on a few of the awesome old school Raptor packs getting sent to me by none other than Noctus himself. 

Anyways, enough talk, let me know what you guys think!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/44ccdd88-e82d-4471-b78e-853dc95d0954_zps0aa116e9.jpg

AVE DOMINUS NOX

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q532/mv8830/Night%20Lords%20II/1478983_10152388953128761_966202980_n_zps700c2935.jpg

Is the grip of that autocannon a pump shotgun?:eek:  And if I convert to Chaos, can I get one?

Stunning, stunning conversions, my friend. Truly a collection of brutal, uncompromising beauty!

http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac352/Noctus-Cornix/WP_000309_zpsc4cc0881.jpg

Hmmm.... I believe I see the similarities coming along quite nicely. :wink:

Very well done, Heinrich, you've done the Carrion Host proudly. Our coven grows in numbers, and we expand across the Warbands that sail the black void... In honor of this, I feel it is necessary to recreate Karazantor as something truly befitting this Cannibal Cult...

Edited by noctus cornix

:censored:, why didn't GW give the new raptors/warp talons the old jump pack design? IMHO that is the best jump pack across the whole range, with the sanguinary guard/MkIV following a close second.

Very nice conversion. the loincloth is impressive. It looks thin enough for the scale.

That is an FW world eater helmet, right?

Edited by Quixus