Night Lords 15th Company - In Memoriam...Pg.68

*snip*

Is the grip of that autocannon a pump shotgun?:eek:  And if I convert to Chaos, can I get one?

Stunning, stunning conversions, my friend. Truly a collection of brutal, uncompromising beauty!

Thanks man, it wasn't intended as a shotgun, though now I'm kicking myself in the butt for not doing that. 

Ooooh, Raptors. Nicely done. I much prefer the older Raptor jump packs to the more recent, less aesthetically pleasing ones, even if they are useful for a Heresy-era force.

So how are you retooling the list? Are you dropping the Helldrake?

Thanks man, as for the list my 1,000 point force looks like this:

HQ:

• Chaos Lord - Jump Pack, MoT, Sigil of Corruption, Powerfist, VotLW - 165pts

Elites:

• Chaos Contemptor - Butcher Cannon - 210pts

Troops:

• 10x Chaos Space Marines - 2x Plasma Guns, Melta Bombs, VotLW - 185pts

Fast Attack:

• 5x Chaos Bikers - MoN, 2x Meltaguns, Melta Bombs - 165pts

• 5x Raptors - MoK - 105pts

Total: 1,000pts

I've even seen them on Noise Marine kitbashes.

I see, the heretics do pile heresy upon heresy. :wink:

I wonder if you could make the helmets look more like the old raptor helmets.

Yeah the only knife work being done on those beautiful helmets is the surgical removal of the 'bunny ears'.

Need old school raptors backpacks

Hey heinrich give them here!!!

Sorry brother, Night Lords don't do the whole "sharing" thing ;)

A new Heinrich project?! Loyalist?! WHAT?!?!?!?!

Most excited to see what your noodle is cooking :smile.:

Yeah I'm pretty excited as well, got a lot of good ideas flowing and the best part is it's going to be a joint venture, so expect some fun stuff in the months ahead...

I concur with much of what has already been said. You've created some very dynamic and striking conversions. I especially like the way you've incorporated bitz from warriors of chaos, but without it looking odd or out of place; very smart indeed!

Your next project will be 30K era right :tongue.:

Sadly no, but it will involve a hefty dose of Astartes vs Astartes action...

I concur with much of what has already been said. You've created some very dynamic and striking conversions. I especially like the way you've incorporated bitz from warriors of chaos, but without it looking odd or out of place; very smart indeed!

Thanks!

Wow. Stunning work Heinrich!

As always, an inspiration to those of us dedicated to the humble, midnightclad path. 

Thanks Flint, I'm relying on you and Calderon to carry the banner of the VIII in 30k, so continue to do us proud!

@ Brother Heinrich:

Great work on those Raptors! Looking forward to seeing some colour on them!

Speaking of which: Seeing how you "surgically removed" those Bunny Ears, any chance you'd let me have the leftover ears? There can never be enough bunny ears in Khorne's Eternal Hunt ;)

Imagining that this project has to come to an end at some point already makes me sad. It's obvious that whatever you come up with next will also be awesome, but the 15th has really grown into one of the best Chaos armies on the interwebz.

Thanks Flint, I'm relying on you and Calderon to carry the banner of the VIII in 30k, so continue to do us proud!

Hey...

Crap I knew I was forgetting someone, no hard feelings Kage, I just haven't seen our long lost cousins around here for a while. Easy to forget you guys are off playing Rogue Trader while the rest of us are busy fighting the real crusade ;)

@ Brother Heinrich:

Great work on those Raptors! Looking forward to seeing some colour on them!

Speaking of which: Seeing how you "surgically removed" those Bunny Ears, any chance you'd let me have the leftover ears? There can never be enough bunny ears in Khorne's Eternal Hunt :wink:

Imagining that this project has to come to an end at some point already makes me sad. It's obvious that whatever you come up with next will also be awesome, but the 15th has really grown into one of the best Chaos armies on the interwebz.

Yeah I can collect them up, however when I say surgically, I mean I tried to preserve the helmet, not the ears, so they may not be in the best shape...

Crap I knew I was forgetting someone, no hard feelings Kage, I just haven't seen our long lost cousins around here for a while. Easy to forget you guys are off playing Rogue Trader while the rest of us are busy fighting the real crusade :wink:

Always so easy to forget the original Terran legionaries, eh?

I haven't had much progress lately, tis true. I'm waiting for some resin reinforcements to arrive then will start in on the assembly line stuff. :)

Thanks man, as for the list my 1,000 point force looks like this:

HQ:

• Chaos Lord - Jump Pack, MoT, Sigil of Corruption, Powerfist, VotLW - 165pts

Elites:

• Chaos Contemptor - Butcher Cannon - 210pts

Troops:

Fast Attack:

• 5x Chaos Bikers - MoN, 2x Meltaguns, Melta Bombs - 165pts

• 5x Raptors - MoK - 105pts

Total: 1,000pts

A Chaos Contemptor? Suh-weet!

I take it you're making this pretty much a modular force, so you can add on the Atramentar and the Crimson Hand as and when a 1500-point game is required? Or does some of it come under Rule of Cool? :P

Yeah I'm pretty excited as well, got a lot of good ideas flowing and the best part is it's going to be a joint venture, so expect some fun stuff in the months ahead...

Heh, I'm looking forward to this one too ;)

Oh, and Heinrich, please never stop what you do. Those Raptors are going to give me nightmares :wub:

Badab........

How I'd love to go there with the salamanders.

We'd love to meet you there ;)

Those helmets look great with the "ears" trimmed off and the addition of the old style jump packs will really finish them off.  

Thanks brother.

*Snip*

A Chaos Contemptor? Suh-weet!

I take it you're making this pretty much a modular force, so you can add on the Atramentar and the Crimson Hand as and when a 1500-point game is required? Or does some of it come under Rule of Cool? :tongue.:

Yeah pretty much going to be a modular force, I can drop the contemptor and plug in two rhinos and two obliterators, or step all the way up to 2000 points and field everything.

Heh, I'm looking forward to this one too :wink:

Oh, and Heinrich, please never stop what you do. Those Raptors are going to give me nightmares :wub.:

Will do, always happy to terrify :)

I'm not normally one for creating an account just to leave a comment, but I feel inclined to with this project. Very nice work.

Stand in midnight clad, Brother.

Well thats a pretty huge honor for me, thanks man!

You've come so far. I remember back when this topic was just one post. Now, 33 pages later, you have a whole army. And I get to be a part of it. I won't cry. I told myself I wouldn't cry tears of joy and admiration. WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Eh, who am I kidding. We all know Night Lords don't have tear ducts. :tongue.:

Seriously, well done.

You've come so far. I remember back when this topic was just one post. Now, 33 pages later, you have a whole army. And I get to be a part of it. I won't cry. I told myself I wouldn't cry tears of joy and admiration. WAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Eh, who am I kidding. We all know Night Lords don't have tear ducts. :tongue.:

Seriously, well done.

It's been quite the journey man, hasn't it. You, Kage, and Japscat have been there from the beginning and there's still a good bit to go yet :) Stay tuned brother and we'll finish this journey out together.

Badab eh? As if you didn't have my interest already. I will be watching you carefully to see what side you will be choosing.... :ph34r.:

20 bucks says Space Sharks or Minotaurs. Keeps closer to his Night Lords roots :tongue.:

20 bucks says Space Sharks or Minotaurs. Keeps closer to his Night Lords roots :tongue.:

Or how about the Executioners? I'll chuck in some monopoly money on that. :wink:

Oh man, there's nothing I love more than building the suspense. You guys will be pleasantly surprised methinks ;)

Aaaaah, the suspense it's killing me, enough of this midnight clad trickery. But seriously some really nice work here and whatever chapter you do pick I'm sure it will end up absolutely amazing as you seem to be able to do with everything, :D . Don't know how you can bear to turn loyalist though....... Edited by Star Phantom