Imperial Fists. Autocannons or Volkite Culverins?

Vazzy

Actually i want to see some Night Lords with Mk III. Its a brutal looking plate that is perfect for a brutal looking Legion.

Well, as it so happens, my Night Lords....

Make sure to check my thread out soon, I have lots of good things planned. *Evil Grin*

Then I'll be waiting. *squinty eye stare*

Funny thing you mention that Kol... I may have 15 or so Nightlords just waiting for some Mk3 shoulder pads...

:drool:

While I generally agree with you guys, I think I will be doing MK IV. To be completely honest, I have 30 Mk III marines on my desk right now. And I am not excited to start them as I have to do every stud and rivet in gold. MK IV is much simpler, and i will likely have Mk III pads on them though, so they'll look bulked out a bit. 

Not to mention it'll add variation, right?

Yeah that too. I'm really debating on whether I want to wait for FW to put out pads and the official color scheme before I make the plunge, as I've seen yellow pads, but also black ones. I'm willing to bet Black is for Templars, but I'm not sure yet.

Yeah, we don't talk about the Carnifex out loud... folks may start to "talk." And you know what happens to folks who talk... msn-wink.gif

But yeah, I feel you on the ease of the MK4 plate, Vazzy. I only have three guys left in my MK2 squad, and after having to highlight each of the six little bands of armor and kneepad on each leg *and* every one of the 32 rivets on the plate... I'm kinda hating MKII even more than I did.

Archived