You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

... When you spend an entire year building a campaign with special rules to grow not one but two cults from five man kill teams, just so your sisters will have a supply of heretics to BURN!

I appreciate the fact SOMEONE knows a heroine's strength is measured against that of her opponents, and has put in the effort to give his Sisters a COMPETENT opponent. (Glares at the idiots working for Lucasfilm and Marvel Comics, for lobotomizing their stories' villains, making their heroines look weak as a direct consequence.)

• 4 weeks later...

You automatically win any and all wet T-shirt contests, despite not applying to compete, or even wearing a T-shirt.

The judges, the other contestants, and the audience were all too intimidated to argue otherwise, when you showed up in power armor still "wet" with the blood of an enemy of the God-Emperor.

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

I appreciate the fact SOMEONE knows a heroine's strength is measured against that of her opponents, and has put in the effort to give his Sisters a COMPETENT opponent. (Glares at the idiots working for Lucasfilm and Marvel Comics, for lobotomizing their stories' villains, making their heroines look weak as a direct consequence.)

Who hurt you?

Who hurt you?
I'm Chinese-American. That's all I'll say before I start a 1000-word angry rant.

You know you would like to be a sister player when you have faith that there will be a plastic sister set one day and that the envelop that you have regularly been putting money into for that day is falling apart because it is so full.

Edit: At this point I could probably just buy a metal sister army, but that would be breaking the faith that there will be plastic sisters.

I know that I am a Sisters player as the money is now all spent and I have boxes and boxes of plastic Sisters to build.

I had honestly forgotten that this thread existed and that I posted in it all those years ago. 

That's all I'll say before I start a 1000-word angry rant.

I kind-of want to hear that, though.

Not here you won't. I remind Frater that frustrations about how Sisters are portrayed and are used in games are understandable, but topics on things that are not directly 40k related are not going to be talked about here.

You know when you can't wait to get everything built, start painting and then get so far and start looking at all the posts of everyone else's armies and just start living vikaeriosly through them.

You know when you can't wait to get everything built, start painting and then get so far and start looking at all the posts of everyone else's armies and just start living vikaeriosly through them.

That isn't unique to Sororitas.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your favorite color is a special shade of pink, in which you painted all your arms and armor.

What is this special shade? The pink hue created when blood mixes with cerebrospinal fluid, as seen when you shoot a witch in the head, interrupting the witch's heretical work and ending the witch's blasphemous life.

You don't actually use blood and cerebrospinal fluid as paint- you're not stupid enough to cover yourself in a potential mutagen, drawing the attention of the false gods of Chaos upon you- but as a coral snake's blood-red body warns others "I am Death to those who stand against me," so do your pink arms and armor warn witches "I am Death to those who stand against the God-Emperor."

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker