You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

I can only fit in 2, as the last spot goes to that FW flyer that supposed to be used alot by the Adeptas Sorirtas, although i think they put in those sisters who cant aim very well, it has BS 3. (but that doesnt matter, it brings more shots per round anyway).

... you constantly prowl eBay for Sisters with meltaguns so you can stop proxying Dominion squads, then almost consider paying more than retail despite a friend who is getting a 25% discount from your local store for playing in the local Escalation league.

... you do the same to try to get more Immolators and Repressors.

Edited by taikishi

Look for the one with grenadepin in mouth, that one is pretty easy to convert the bolter to melta (or flamer), i thought this was pretty common knowledge.

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when you've got an entire squad of Grenade Girl hiding on the shelf behind the Sisters you actually use.

I can only fit in 2, as the last spot goes to that FW flyer that supposed to be used alot by the Adeptas Sorirtas, although i think they put in those sisters who cant aim very well, it has BS 3. (but that doesnt matter, it brings more shots per round anyway).

Strafing run mate, it adds +1 to hit. 

You know you would like to be a sister player when you have faith that there will be a plastic sister set one day and that the envelop that you have regularly been putting money into for that day is falling apart because it is so full.

Edit: At this point I could probably just buy a metal sister army, but that would be breaking the faith that there will be plastic sisters.

Edited by Tau Worlock

• 1 month later...

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when;

Someone asks you "what army are you playing?" After you get out your army.

When someone asks "what does an Exorcist do?" and you sigh :/

You smile when someone tells you how filthy an Exorcist is and laugh when you point out its only 125pts XD

You die from laughter and evil thoughts when someone asks "Does the Exorcist Launcher cause blasts?"

When someone says "she can do that?" when Celestine gets back up and ruins your opponents plans XD

When your opponent says "how many melta guns?" Or "how many flamers?" Or "how many Rhinos? haha

When you roll a 6 for a cover save and decide you actually took a Shield of Faith save purely to declare your Faith in the Emperor!

You know you're a Sisters of Battle player when;

Someone asks you "what army are you playing?" After you get out your army.

When someone asks "what does an Exorcist do?" and you sigh :/

You smile when someone tells you how filthy an Exorcist is and laugh when you point out its only 125pts XD

You die from laughter and evil thoughts when someone asks "Does the Exorcist Launcher cause blasts?"

When someone says "she can do that?" when Celestine gets back up and ruins your opponents plans XD

When your opponent says "how many melta guns?" Or "how many flamers?" Or "how many Rhinos? haha

When you roll a 6 for a cover save and decide you actually took a Shield of Faith save purely to declare your Faith in the Emperor!

I did almost all of these yesterday^

...when the new player you are fighting really likes loads of Terminators and you feel sad for them.

Edited by grendal1989

You know our a sisters of battle player when - Brousing ebay and seeing SoB models listed as OOP when they clearly are not and the exact model can be found on the GW offical site for sale.  In addition whey you see listings of models by other companies that are listed as SoB but clearly are not.

When you have models older than some of the people you've seen at the local gaming club.

EDIT:

When "that'll be tough to beat" is met with a reply of "nothing a little fire/melta/bolter spam won't cure!"

When fire is the go-to solution to all of life's problems.

When you have to fight the urge to facepalm when others complain about a lack of updates for their army.

Edited by Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

When you ask yourself "is 20 melta guns enough?"(at 1500pts)

When you use the phrase "I find your lack of Faith, disturbing." and its not a reference to Star Wars.

When you use Celestines flamer and pull out the apocolyse flamer template, smile and laugh when you see your opponents face drop.

When you facepalm because your opponent asks which of your pure Adepta Sororitas force are psykers.

When you want to slap/punch your opponent because he thinks your Acts of Faith are filthy and hes using either multiple psykers, multiple fliers or a deathstar... Or worse its a marine player with Chapter Tactics.

When your opponent cries filth as you explain what a Repressor is to him and you look at his cheese list and feel the urge to burn him.