You know you're a Sister of Battle player when...

When you have models older than some of the people you've seen at the local gaming club.

WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

Ninety-percent of my Rainbow Warriors army is comprised of minis that are just over twenty-five years old, so I hear you on that :blink.:

You know when you want to be a Sisters player when you keep looking at the GW site muttering to yourself "One day. One day..."

Yeah I had a bit of an agrument with my friend when he said his Eldar army needed some new models as it had been a while since his Aspect Warriors were updated... And that he felt Eldar needed a new book.

I nearly punched him for those comments! More so when he said Sisters didnt need any.

Yeah I had a bit of an agrument with my friend when he said his Eldar army needed some new models as it had been a while since his Aspect Warriors were updated... And that he felt Eldar needed a new book.

I nearly punched him for those comments! More so when he said Sisters didnt need any.

Purge him... Purge him with fire...

When you just pretend to ignore rumours of Sisters having plastic or getting an update, so act all cool, but secretly on the inside you're hoping it's true.

When you ask for plastic Sisters because of ease but are too attached to your metal.

When you have models older than some of the people you've seen at the local gaming club.

WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY

Ninety-percent of my Rainbow Warriors army is comprised of minis that are just over twenty-five years old, so I hear you on that :blink.:

You know when you want to be a Sisters player when you keep looking at the GW site muttering to yourself "One day. One day..."

I've just about made it a point to buy all my SoB models second hand off of ebay to build my kill team.  If i go bigger I might have to buy Immolators and Exorsists direct, otherwise 2nd hand all the way.

When you keep getting excited for rumors of a Sisters update no matter how many times you've been burned by it in the past.

Yup I know those feels.

• 5 weeks later...

A few more that I'm guilty of:

...if people talking about Sisters getting squatted makes your flamer finger itchy.

...when people mention Sisters rumors not being likely you mention they need more faith.

...if you ever accuse people of Heresy when they mention the off chance of Sisters being squatted.

...if you've ever posted this image in response to people talking about Sisters being squatted:

http://i.imgur.com/GkfYkjE.png

...if you've ever spammed memes regarding Heresy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoUnimpressed-1.png When even though you know its pointless, you still can't help but argue with the infinite number of idiotic drones who think that Space Marine Power Armour is better than Sororitas Power Armour just because.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/KaguraHakubi/Forum%20Comments/MikoUnimpressed-1.png When even though you know its pointless, you still can't help but argue with the infinite number of idiotic drones who think that Space Marine Power Armour is better than Sororitas Power Armour just because.

...When you can't help but smile when people look at you in fear when they realize you have 3 Exorcists despite never playing against Sisters before (seriously that tank is down right infamous around my local store and most people haven't played against Sisters here).

...When you advocate Inquisition armies take Sisters allies to have access to the better Priests (and Jacobus) over the ones in their own book.

...When you forget how psychic powers are manifested because you never use them.

...When you wonder why Sisters can't take Null Rods or Psyocculums in their army when they regularly hunt witches.

...When you spend pages arguing why giving Celestians Storm Bolters standard doesn't warrant a point increase.

...When want to see the army gain access to weapons with the Deflagerate rule based on the word's definition ("burn away or cause (a substance) to burn away with a sudden flame and rapid, sharp combustion.")

...When keep considering revising your 18 page submission to GW to better fit current codex levels and edition rules.

...When you feel guilty for starting another army project that isn't Sisters.

...When you feel down right heretical when that army project involves an army with Psykers.

...When you flip through Horus Heresy books, not for the intention of starting a Legion, but for ideas of relics that would be appropriate for the Sisters to have/use.

...When you keep trying to find a use for Repentia in your lists so "they can earn their redemption".

...When said Repentia steamroll a unit of Nobs with a Warboss in melee while only taking a single casualty you can't help but feel proud of them (this happened on turn 2 and it was hilarious because my opponent used two units of Nobs with Warbosses to kill the girls after they'd burnt their AoF in the previous combat).

...When you insist on taking your Shield of Faith save on everything, no matter how many dice they throw at your vehicles.

...When your lament is being unable to afford another unit due it's cost in money, not points.

In Fairness... Black Carapace, it really does help push it into that next level.

However I will say the armour itself is no better, the Black carapace is a implant in the marine and an ability of theirs and allows them to use the same armour wih greater control but they are super human warriors who have beenenetically engineered so...

Ahh if only you took jacobus in that unit Fulkes. ;)

When you run all you Superiors wih Condemnor Boltguns because Melting Psykers is not cruel enough...

Nothing Says death to the witch Like a Crossbow Bolt directly through the heart. ;)

... Arguably, the meltagun is still more Sisterly, with the stake-crossbow being more of a witch hunter thing.

I would give you that but a combi melta is not really needed and it seems all our Supeiors favour Plasma Guns in any novel etc.

Personally though i think its a fun little weapon that shows our hate for the witch.

Sounds like a good scrap sir, if only a host of 9 penitent engines were there also.

More than anything it was an attempt at improving a functional army due to not having a selection of models with me that I needed. That said it held up reasonably well for an army that was melee heavy despite being T3.