• 1 month later...
Crimson Fists Hellblaster

I've taken a quick break from the Intercessors to put together this LED Hellblaster, again from the Dark Imperium box.

hZvaoOh.jpg

cC8Kv0L.jpg

This plasma incinerator is my first 'rifle' size LED plasma weapon - my previous efforts were pistols - and I'm very pleased with the results.

New LED Tutorial Website

I launched a new hobby website at the weekend - chrisbuxeypaints.com - as a home for my LED tutorials and also a hobby blog. I hadn't updated my LED eye lens tutorial since 2014, so it was about time. Plus there was a lot of interest on Instagram to find out how the plasma incinerator was done. :wink: Please feel free to check it out; I'll be adding more LED tutorials over the coming months.

LdWKCKS.jpg

25Bt0xm.jpg

pCnH7Hf.jpg

• 9 months later...
Whoops, I've just realised it's been nearly 10 months since I last updated this project log!

Rest assured I'm still working on Team Fisto. Here's my latest miniature:

Crimson Fists Reiver with LED Muzzle Flare

9l0WEli.jpg

gO9PT1H.jpg

a0tFonk.jpg

i4iA7k3.jpg

JPOqwna.jpg

I have a full photo tutorial on how to do the muzzle flare on my website here. If social media is your thing, then you can get regular Team Fisto updates on my Instagram here and/or my Twitter here:biggrin.:

Excellent work on the Reiver.

Good lord, that Reiver is AWESOME. I've always liked your LED shenanigans, but I'm surprised I never commented here (well, probably because I would have engaged in some major Threadcromancy when I wanted to comment :laugh.:)

Thanks guys. :happy.: True, yes I haven't had much time to get on B&C lately, but I'm still a big fan of these forums as a hobby destinations. I must try and spend some more time in the WIP section and keep the Fisto log updated more regularly in future!