++ March of the Legions: XX Legion ++

Hyaenidae

Sorry about the delay, it's been one hell of a day.

32 Completions! Dang, folks, great job! I really appreciate all the hard work and creative genius y'all have tapped, from unique paint schemes to insane stories and fluff. On that note, if you happen to be one of the names in the first post that have been highlighted green, you receive the first highlighted pip!!!

gallery_48988_10069_17564.png

Those highlighted yellow, I still need either the full five pictures of your model, or fluff. Shoot those to ma ASAP, so you can get credit for your hard work!

Thank you everyone for your dedication to our first AoD competition. I will now lock down this thread, open the completions thread for the XX Legion, and begin sign-up for our next Legion!!!

Side note: If you did not finish in time, but would still like to post your finished 5 pictures and fluff in the completions thread, please feel free!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/299907-march-of-the-legions-xx-completions/

I will leave it open until the 31st of December, at which point it will be locked and archived. Unfortunately, you will still not be able to receive the colored pip, but fear not, a make up month is planned down the road!

Archived