=][= 2017 B&C BOARD FUND RAISER =][=

Updated the tracker (currently $3740).

As you may have seen we have new staff on board the Battle Barge. 

Further to that we have updated our Forum Rules a bit. 

We are also working on updating B&C101 (which everyone can see). Moderating 101 (which not everyone can see). The mission statement and a few other bits and bobs. 

Here later tonight (mostly cause I'm slow today). You are going to be seeing two other changes to the site. Keep your bolters close and your souls armored in adamantium brothers. :devil:

Thank you for all the support so far. We are $800 away from goal at this point. :) 

I just got word that I will get a bonus this month so I will contribute a bit more on the next donation. :)

Looking at the donation bar I noticed that we are pretty much stuck on 83%. Is there a possibility to raise awareness throughout the board to get more members to donate?

Ok folks, we are down to 61 days to go. We still have $800 to raise in order to meet our goal.

I spoke with Argos yesterday, once we hit the goal the repair/upgrade period will start.

First step will be to get the server back in fighting trim.

Once that is complete we will update the forum to 4.x of the software!! 

We are so close!!!

Thank you for your support

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone! 

We hit our goal!! 

So, what are we to do. Well Sept. 1 we will pay for another year of service. In addition I've already spoken to Brother Argos and we will be making arrangements to not only get the server repaired but the IPB database as well and then moved over to the 4.x version of the software!!

Now, I want to put forth a little challenge for everyone. Last year we hit our goal early too (cause you all always come through and we do that each year) and we rolled into 2017 with $1600 (roughly) in the till towards this years fees. 

Once again we have hit our goal early (6 weeks early in fact) and I'd like to challenge everyone that can, to continue to donate, donate for the first time, or whatever to help the board out. Let's go into our "fee pay period" with a leg up on the next year (or emergency money towards whatever may happen).

So I bumped the target goal out a bit more to see if we can reach that. 

Thanks once again to all of you for supporting the B&C and continuing to make it one of the best places on the web for discussing 40k.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

So this is it. Our final 4 week push to try and hit the "stretch" goal.

Big things are coming, including updated software and server repairs.

If you can donate great! We also appreciate the support of the community so that we can keep this place running for you!

And just as a little teaser......

gallery_2_3712_8789.jpg