=][= 2017 B&C BOARD FUND RAISER =][=

I love how supportive the community is around raising funds to keep this place running.
While I donated last year, I couldn't afford to donate this year (I can barley afford to eat XD)
So I must  thank everyone who is fortunate enough to be able to keep this place running, you have my gratitude!
When I can, I will contribute once again.

Keep up the good work everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

$120/E100 donated at last. Again a big thanks to all who have donated this year, this board must be kept alive. I actually feel bad I left it so late, which was down to bloody laziness not lack of funds, I might throw in another E100 before year end if the missus doesn't spot it.

The bar is still at 69%?

Was at an extended business trip and wasn't able to donate in august so I will make up for it in September. 

Well 69% of the stretch goal (its actually like 75% at this point). So we are good. We also have a sort of raffle coming up here, just working out some final details with the sponsor. Stay tuned!!

$120/E100 donated at last. Again a big thanks to all who have donated this year, this board must be kept alive. I actually feel bad I left it so late, which was down to bloody laziness not lack of funds, I might throw in another E100 before year end if the missus doesn't spot it.

Thanks mactire (and everyone else who has donated). The board WILL go on for another year. We will also be effecting repairs and upgrades some time in September hopefully. :) 

The bar is still at 69%?

Was at an extended business trip and wasn't able to donate in august so I will make up for it in September. 

Well 69% of the stretch goal (its actually like 75% at this point). So we are good. We also have a sort of raffle coming up here, just working out some final details with the sponsor. Stay tuned!!

I keep forgetting the stretch goal. Thx for clearing that up ... again! ;-)

Come Tuesday it will be 0% and you'll see why Tuesday. We pay for hosting this week and will get with the repair crews to start fixing things is most of it. But Tuesday something new is going to pop up in regards to donations. :D