Poll: What flavour of Imperial Fists are you?

Dosjetka

Poll: What flavour of Imperial Fists are you?  

631 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Edited my vote from Crimson Fists (have not played them since 7th ed) to Exorcists

Personally I've long considered Dorn and his Sons to be amongst the noblest and most admirable of all the Astartes lines, second only to my long-beloved Blood Angels. As such, when I first dipped my toes properly into the mysterious waters of DIY'ing for the Liber Cluster Project I naturally turned to the Praetorian's lineage, and from my efforts (and the invaluable advice of my fellow Fraters) was born the Scarlet Sentinels, my grumpy, star-faring Redcoats! To this day their creation still remains perhaps my proudest hobby accomplishment and I love them dearly.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crimson fists! Or like my friends say "those guys who are always surrounded".

I have hope for extra rules for crimson fists in the charadon books, as Snagrod is the Arch-Arsonist of Charadon.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Been a growing fan of the Imperial Fists for a long while now. And have had a custom chapter who had changed around origin for a long while. Sooo, in an effort to solidify things, I have settled on many things. I have actually chosen a Chimeric Geneseed, as I couldn't pick between Dorn and Sanguinius, which feels perfect. The hardcore, fortified staunch defenders of Dorn mixed with the noble and brutal Blood Angels. 

I also plan to incorporate some actual Imperial Fists and Blood Angels as guiding veterans of sorts. And will likely play them in Horus Heresy when that finally comes out. 

• 2 weeks later...
My first game was as CF. My budy and I used cardboard chits for models as we played the battle at the farm from RT. I played CF from RT into 3rd. Switched to BT after the Armageddon supplement, and played BT until I drifted away from 40k around when 7th came out. I'm dipping my toes back into the game with some IF. When the plastic beakies release I'll be making a heresy era IF army. Maybe a small beaky CF army too. Edited by Focke