WIP - Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue

Aqui

I entered my Lady's chambers at her command. The room I was required to wait in was empty. Unusual. My Lady normally had her consorts around her at all times, usually to watch them torture a Mon'Keigh. I had no idea how long I was to wait, so I stood. It would not do to anger her. Her mood has become darker and darker of late, especially after hearing news of Ynnead's emergence. It was dividing the Dark Kin more than ever, many taking sides hoping for an advantage. The Biel Tan Craftworld in ruins a Mon'Keigh King has re-awoken and worse still, rumours afoot of my Lady's arch rival wishing to destroy Commoragh. My lady wishes to stop him. I have no idea how.

A curtain to her private chamber is flung back, and an underling leaves, his face ashen. I am glad I am not in his place.

"Ml'Hur."

The tone in her voice was not encouraging. Whilst slow to anger, recent events has changed this. I must tread carefully...

"My Lady Malys." I bow deeply in genuine respect. My loyalty is hard earned, and she has done so a thousand fold already. She beckons me to her chamber. I pause, unsure of what to do. My instinct is to accept my fate. She had already summoned four of her advisors already. They haven't been seen since. She knows of my discomfort, and makes no secret of her pleasure. I approach the threshold and enter. I am surprised to see a very conservative decor. Many Kin I have served in the past lived in opulence, even for our kind. This room was...unnerving.

"Do you know why I have summoned you?" I did not and responded as such.

"I know you have heard things. Things that even I know nothing of. Let us discuss current affairs. I do not wish to be kept in the dark on the mood of Commoragh."

She beckons me to sit next to her. Her beauty is intoxicating, balanced by an extremely shrewd mind and a ruthlessness I have rarely seen.

"Tell me. Tell me what you know of Yvraine..."

++++++++

Hello and welcome to my WIP for my eventual Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue!

I've never played Dark Eldar before. When I first played 40k in the late '80's/early '90's and before my previous retirement from the game (end of second edition to very late fifth), they didn't exist (as didn't Tau, Necrons and Sisters as we now know them), so I've only recently thought of making a small army. I was drawn to Lady Malys, mainly because of her fluff, but also it served as a chance to kitbash my own model, seeing as she doesn't have one. So, to begin with here are a few WIP pictures of her and Ml'Hur. I have a squad of Wyches, a Succubus, Leilith Hesperax and a Raider as well, but they'll be added to this topic soon.

med_gallery_51296_13541_103706.jpg

med_gallery_51296_13541_205503.jpg

med_gallery_51296_13541_123745.jpg

As Lady Malys has a bladed fan, I was struggling to work out how to make one for her. As I'll be using the generic Archon rules, it wouldn't have any effect in the game, but she it's an iconic part of her, so I knew I wanted to make one. In the end, I cut three Witch Aelf blades from their hands, glued them together and whilst it isn't perfect, it certainly passes muster for now. I added a DE weapon to her hip to finish her off. The Marine shoulder guard at her base will have the badge of a known Chapter soon. Just need to work out which :laugh.:

Here is a picture of what she looks like with some paint along with Ml'Hur:

med_gallery_51296_13541_350067.jpg

Forgive the poor pictures, as my proper cameras can't be used as I lost the memory cards and they aren't easy to get replacements for these days! :laugh.:

I will make sure to take better ones soon though.

Thanks for looking! :happy.:

I know I've already posted in the other thread about this, but I think the skin suit parts should be black, to add some darkness to the model. And I also think the breast and hip plate could be silver or gold, it might add some more color to the body. Mi'hur looks decent, just needs the details painted in. :)

Nice Rainbow Warriors Mate:biggrin.: . Seriously looking Good.:yes:

They'll be back one day... ;)

• 3 weeks later...