+++The Armoured Fist of the Raven+++

WAR

Given work at the moment (just back from 2 weeks in the Gambia).....I unfortunately am going to have to give this challenge a miss and save the Stormeagle for a flyer challenge later in the year :(

I think we were discussing a flyer one next so you are good. 

At least the stalker gun is done, needed that on a game. No further progress on the rhino, trying to finish a half-painted squad before converting custodes primaris jetbikes.

Excellent. That'll give me time to decide between an Interceptor-X or a couple Stormtalons to fill out the Brigade. :)

PS: Primaris Jetbikes = SM Bikes?

I am slowly making progress, painting this Repulsor is somewhat frustrating I have to admit.
Possibly to do with the million weapon options I decided to magnetise.... 

Also my attempt at being trixy didn't work :( Which is also adding to the frustration of painting

Ohwell it must be done for RB! I should at least be able to finish it on time (I hope...)

Brothers, news!

As you know, the weather is slowly changing to favor efforts toward the hobby on my side of the planet.  As has been alluded to in various posts, my station is in the basement.  As such, being surrounded by concrete itself underground, the cold penetrated the soul down there.  This prevented me from dedicating time to projects.  BUT NO MORE!  Last night I successfully painted a model without suffering to much.

"But Race, why are you posting in this thread versus anywhere else ... like your own thread?  Better yet, why are you telling us much ado about nothing?"

Well, I vowed to finish a Land Raider Terminus Ultra during the Hidden Hands of the Emperor event and failed to complete the vow.  With much shame (and some burn-out), I let the massive vehicle sit idle, incomplete.  BUT NO MORE!

Although it was in a state that surpassed the qualifications to this event, I am now able to dedicate effort to it's completion.  Much like eating an elephant, if I put small amounts of paint, then over time it will get done.  My goal is to finish it within the time frame of this event ^_^

Although it was in a state that surpassed the qualifications to this event, I am now able to dedicate effort to it's completion.  Much like eating an elephant, if I put small amounts of paint, then over time it will get done.  My goal is to finish it within the time frame of this event :happy.:

That's currently how I feel about my Repulsor! However stayed tuned... ;) 

Finished! :D

Am I first? Do I get a prize? :D

gallery_87434_12256_129.jpg

gallery_87434_12256_327064.jpg

Ps. I dont wanna do another one of there again any time soon! They're not the easiest of tanks to put together because of how its designed (ie minimal locking points) and there's a lot of tank to paint!

Original vow:

The Overlord Race Bannon, demands a Repulsor, I, duz_ shall oblige him with one for the Glory of Raven Guard by 11:59 PM on March 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_12256_388917.jpg

Ps there is an errant " in the vow text. ;)

Edited by duz_

:cry: No.

That one is on the burner until I get the right parts and inspiration.  I mean, I have the idea, but it's totally not legal and I don't have the parts yet.  Frankly, it's not very RG-themed, it's just my attempt to use up parts :lol:

Finished! :D

Am I first? Do I get a prize? :D

gallery_87434_12256_129.jpg

gallery_87434_12256_327064.jpg

Ps. I dont wanna do another one of there again any time soon! They're not the easiest of tanks to put together because of how its designed (ie minimal locking points) and there's a lot of tank to paint!

Original vow:

The Overlord Race Bannon, demands a Repulsor, I, duz_ shall oblige him with one for the Glory of Raven Guard by 11:59 PM on March 15, 2017.

gallery_87434_12256_388917.jpg

Ps there is an errant " in the vow text. ;)

See this is why i think i'm going to get a repulsor sooner or later.

The repulsor looks nice. Even more options built than I did. Though I'd bet on the antennas not surviving for long, flimsy things... :whistling:

Finally got around to continue the dakkaback, after half a dozen tarantulas. Added a few bitz and finished the sandbags, adding as many infantry bitz as the transportbacks didn't make sense for the part-time AA vehicle. I'll file down the fillings when the milliput is hardened, then it's ready for a basecoat.

a20180220_2222393or73.jpg