World Eaters of the Great Crusade: Here comes a New Challenger..

World Eater Field Police (Consul-Opsequiari)

Following the Ghenna Massacre, and similar incidents of compliance actions inflicting far more collateral damage to worlds which might otherwise have been brought into the Imperial fold, the Legion deployed Consul-Opsequiari (or 'Field Police' in low-Gothic), drawn from amongst their more temperate-minded officers, to help oversee Legion actions and ensure that orders were adhered to (most often, the order to cease fire or to take captives, rather than use them to test out Chain Axes). These units were rumoured to be an initiative (as well as compromise) of the Adminstratum of Terra, and were met with scorn and mistrust by many within the Legion. Nonetheless their authority was absolute and, armed with the latest prototype MKVI armour and armaments, they were licensed to carry out the 'ultimate sanction' on legion individuals who had failed to follow the chain of command. 

WE_FieldPolice1.jpg

Reference

Firstly, many thanks to @malika666 who came up with this idea earlier on in the thread (probably a few years ago now!) This was originally a concept from way back when in the Rogue Trader 40k rulebook (image below). As is the way with a lot of these earlier concepts they have been re-inserted into modern 30k lore and things brought full circle, in this instance in the Black Books (ref: Consul-Opsequiari). Although the example given was of the Space Wolves, I thought it would fit really well with the World Eaters also, especially as at this point during the Crusade a contingent of the Legion (as part of this expedition) has been 'sent to the naughty step'. It would make sense that some policing measures have been put in place to try and bring them in line! 

2f9ot5t2l8281.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

In the Game

In Epic Space marine any Imperial Guard company gets a free Commissar unit. However, I didn't think this really fit with the 30k/Great Crusade setting, and so this unit is effectively a 'counts as' Commissar. The rules for a Commissar are as follows (with a small house-rule to replace the 'chain of command' rule, which doesn't make sense in the context of Marines, and also adds some flavour!)

Special Rule: "Brother Pyle! You cross that ridge, and you die for the Legion, you hear me?!" The Field Police unit can join any Legion infantry detachment. When it does so that unit can choose to automatically pass any morale test it has to make (as a result of casualties) or can ignore any automatic order behaviour (for example - Berserkers having to go onto charge orders). However if it does so, roll a D6. On a result of 1 the Field Police unit has had to exercise 'ultimate sanction' in order to ensure orders are followed. But the Legionnaires may not accept that sanction passively! Roll a D6: 3+ remove a randomly selected unit from the detachment. On a 1-2 remove the Field Police unit itself!

I am now trying to keep up some momentum and produce a unit a week to get ready for an expo game in October, wish me luck! :sweat:

Edited by Pacific81

Ork Goff Clan

The Crusade encountered many Ork clans during the invasion of Zeta-Five-Zero; none were as fearsome as those of the Goff clan, who the attacking forces quickly learned to recognise as worthy opponents. Keen to engage in close combat, battle-zones were often littered with the remains of orkoid and Legionnaire alike following intense periods of combat. World Eater forces often employed artillery strikes or Devestator companies to soften up their howling foes before charging in to complete the rout, although even then victory would not be assured.

GoffClan1.jpg

In the Game

GoffClan2.jpg

No self-respecting Ork army is complete without a Goff clan! In close combat they are the equal of marines, and their sizable Nobz unit (hur hur) is known as being one of the most destructive units in the game. 

GoffClan3.jpg

One of the main difficulties faced by Ork players is a lack of mobility. Anyone who has played the army will be familiar with the frustrations of watching their fearsome melee troops being blasted to bits by long range fire, with the troops usually breaking and running away before they get into combat. One way to mitigate this is to use Battlewagons; they bump up the price of the clan significantly, and take up 3 support slots out of 5, but they mean some good deployment can give them a headstart and a lot more survivability. In this instance the Nobz battlewagons can be identified by being slightly more ostentatious, and they have flags!

GoffClan4.jpg

Nearby a Blood Angel Rhino, perhaps not in full control of the vehicle due to the overcharged engines, has taken a one-way trip into a toxic pool.. (if anyone remembers that scene from Robocop!)

The Miniatures

The Orks themselves are a mix of classic GW plastics (some are from my collection from 30+ years ago, they had to wait a while but have finally been finished!) and the Ork boyz are predominantly Vanguard Miniatures Skinners range. The battlewagons are a mix of classic GW plastics (from various editions) as well as a Goff Lungbursta.

Any C&C very welcome, back to some Crusade-side miniatures next! :happy:

The Big Guns of the 12th

And 'lo the big guns did move, and speak, and when they spoke the ((text illegible)) would fall; beast and construct all

Sent from the heavens, white and blue, they did lay down their lives for our own

The guns of ((text illegible)) will echo through the ages -  we will never see their might again

++ [ [ File security level Epsilon Gamma # ]] ++ //The above extract was found by archeological teams, carved into an ancient, weathered memorial on the planet Conrad II in the year 39M768. Thought to be 10,000 years old or more. Possible reference to legion traitoris - Any access without required security clearance will result in dishonourable discharge and/or mind scrub.

WE_ShadowSword2.jpg

A Shadow Sword company, attached to the 168th Chapter, deploys on a hill top to engage with Orkoid heavy armour at range. Commander of the fleet Borya ordered the use of these heavy tank companies after the Legion began to encounter heavy armour and Gargant mobs. 

One way I wanted to really paint this army as Great Crusade-specific was to make it much more of a 'combined arms' force, rather than the army of frothing berserkers that they would later become, and therefore be able to really showcase a full range of troop types and miniatures. The Legion would have deployed both Super Heavy tank and Devastator companies in combating enemies encountered during the Crusade. 

WE_ShadowSword1.jpg

In the game

Armed with the fearsome Volcano Cannon, Shadowswords are often regarded as being an essential unit for an Imperial player. Not only can they blow apart enemy armour with ease, they also earnt the moniker 'titan killers' and for good reason. Their 1+ armour save, extreme range and relatively low miniature profile make them very survivable; Any enemy facing them must devote resources to trying to knock them out, or else spend the game hiding their armour!

WE_Devs1.jpg

A World Eater Devastator detachment, moved quickly into position by Rhino troop carriers, emerge from a forest to pour fire onto the unprotected flank of an enemy.

WE_Devs3.jpg

The full Devastator Company of the 168th World Eater Chapter "Gaster's Gladiators", VII Cohort, 9th Company, ready to deploy from their planetary arrival and staging area

The Miniatures

The Shadowswords are the classic GW miniatures (one of these looked like a lead original and may have been starting to get the rot. I am praying that the treatments I have tried with it following some internet advice will have worked, otherwise it may well become a post Flight of the Eisenstein-Death Guard vehicle!) The Rhinos are also classic GW plastics, while the marines are proxies from the Vanguard miniatures Novan Elite range. 

WE_Devs2.jpg

Praetor Gregole and his command squad leading the 9th company. This was a temporary assignment following the loss of the Company's leader, Centurion Lisker, during planetfall

Next up something big and stompy to take on the Legion's attached Titan Groups - any C&C appreciated! :smile:

On 7/21/2022 at 9:05 PM, Pacific81 said:

World Eater Field Police (Consul-Opsequiari)

Following the Ghenna Massacre, and similar incidents of compliance actions inflicting far more collateral damage to worlds which might otherwise have been brought into the Imperial fold, the Legion deployed Consul-Opsequiari (or 'Field Police' in low-Gothic), drawn from amongst their more temperate-minded officers, to help oversee Legion actions and ensure that orders were adhered to (most often, the order to cease fire or to take captives, rather than use them to test out Chain Axes). These units were rumoured to be an initiative (as well as compromise) of the Adminstratum of Terra, and were met with scorn and mistrust by many within the Legion. Nonetheless their authority was absolute and, armed with the latest prototype MKVI armour and armaments, they were licensed to carry out the 'ultimate sanction' on legion individuals who had failed to follow the chain of command. 

WE_FieldPolice1.jpg

Reference

Firstly, many thanks to @malika666 who came up with this idea earlier on in the thread (probably a few years ago now!) This was originally a concept from way back when in the Rogue Trader 40k rulebook (image below). As is the way with a lot of these earlier concepts they have been re-inserted into modern 30k lore and things brought full circle, in this instance in the Black Books (ref: Consul-Opsequiari). Although the example given was of the Space Wolves, I thought it would fit really well with the World Eaters also, especially as at this point during the Crusade a contingent of the Legion (as part of this expedition) has been 'sent to the naughty step'. It would make sense that some policing measures have been put in place to try and bring them in line! 

2f9ot5t2l8281.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

In the Game

In Epic Space marine any Imperial Guard company gets a free Commissar unit. However, I didn't think this really fit with the 30k/Great Crusade setting, and so this unit is effectively a 'counts as' Commissar. The rules for a Commissar are as follows (with a small house-rule to replace the 'chain of command' rule, which doesn't make sense in the context of Marines, and also adds some flavour!)

Special Rule: "Brother Pyle! You cross that ridge, and you die for the Legion, you hear me?!" The Field Police unit can join any Legion infantry detachment. When it does so that unit can choose to automatically pass any morale test it has to make (as a result of casualties) or can ignore any automatic order behaviour (for example - Berserkers having to go onto charge orders). However if it does so, roll a D6. On a result of 1 the Field Police unit has had to exercise 'ultimate sanction' in order to ensure orders are followed. But the Legionnaires may not accept that sanction passively! Roll a D6: 3+ remove a randomly selected unit from the detachment. On a 1-2 remove the Field Police unit itself!

I am now trying to keep up some momentum and produce a unit a week to get ready for an expo game in October, wish me luck! :sweat:

Awesome! And thanks for the shoutout! Also note that the Space Wolves were instrumental in fielding these units. If you ever feel like some diversity in painting, you could always add a Space Wolf character in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate that is a good idea! I've actually maxed out on World Eaters for the time being and now approaching 10k points and realised I've only done about a third of that for Orks so need to do some catching up! But might do another Legion for a mate of mine. 

New additions, this time for the Snakebite Clan. Although their technology base is not as advanced as the other clans they can still build mighty Gargants, and two of these, powered by Steam, have been constructed to help defend Badruk's place. 

SGargants1.webp

These were made by a chap on the Tactical Command forum and have to say they are some of the most characterful Ork Gargant miniatures I have seen. The extra troops I have added to the miniatures are from Vanguard Miniatures

SGargants3.webp

SGargants2.webp

An Ork spotter reports enemy movements from the vantage point of the Gargant

SGargants4.webp

An Imperial Army weapons team decides discretion is the better part of valour, while Zuggit the Ork attempts to show off with a wheelie in front of his mates. Sadly the manouever was to end in tragedy for Zuggit. 

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks man! I try and add little dioramas here and there and especially to the larger model bases. 

Some more Orks completed, I have some catching up to do to make the defending opponents for the World Eaters, so they have some challenge! 

Gretchin.webp

Some gretchin lurk near a swamp

CultOfSpeed.webp

A Cult of Speed catch up and surround a World Eater patrol, hooting and hollering as they race along

ShokksAndTinBotz.webp

A Mekaniak's mad inventions: Shokk Attack guns and a unit of Tinbotz

The Miniatures

The Gretchin and Cult of Speed bikerz are from Vanguard miniatures. All of the rest are GW classics range. 

In the Game

The Cult of Speed are one of the most fearsome units in the Ork army. Massive speed and close combat ability, your opponent's artillery and static firing units will be trying their best to stop this unit getting near them. Their downside is their lack of durability and the unit will quickly be destroyed by concentrated fire. The Shokk Attack guns are quite possibly one of the most dangerous units in an Ork army. They have unlimited range (!), and use the scatter dice to roll their attacks; roll a hit and a 'double' on the dice and its bye-bye sweet prince for anything they were shooting at (Super Heavy vehicles make sure they stay out of LoS!) Even if the shot scatters, nearby units have contend with being attacked by a unit of frenzied snotlings which can be equally deadly (I need to make some miniature stands for the snotlings to represent this). They follow the usual Ork army charater of being either ineffective or every now and again massively overpowered!

Next up there are a few more World Eaters, some classics going back to Rogue Trader days and a character joining the invasion force. 

• 1 month later...

Termite Transport Squadron

"You reckon it's an Oomie wagon-wotsit then, Porkus?" Asked Grog the Ork, who was busy picking his nose while regarding the sizeable white and blue tunneling vehicle sat stationary before them.

"Of course it is" Porkus nodded sagely, "Ain't enough dakka on it for one of ours. An' ain't no go-faster stripes, see" 

The vehicle then started to steadily rock from side to side, and a faint banging could be heard from the inside. Porkus reckoned there was the sounds of chain weapons too, like the ones carried by the blue & white armour boyz, the ones that were always looking for a good scrap. 

"What you reckon it's doin' 'ere then, eh Porkus?" questioned Grog, who had now moved on to trying to remove a grub that had somehow wiggled into his ear-hole during lunch. 

Porkus had spent some time as a Mekaniak's apprentice, and so knew his way around worky bits, up until the disastrous and explosive introduction of his idea for the Mk1 explosive leg. Warboss Mutarg had not been too happy about all the boyz lost with that one, he remembered with some consternation. 

Now he pondered the strange vehicle that emerged from the ground in front of them, rubbing his chin. "Well, I reckon there is somethin' wrong with the falanges and grimlets", said Porkus, gesturing to the side of the vehicle. "Oomies never put enough grimlets on their stuff, so it don't work proper. An' now they're stuck" He chuckled as he pointed to the one of the doors on the side of the vehicle. 

Suddenly both Orks noticed that the noise of chain weapons was starting to get a bit louder, and the rocking of the vehicle even more frenzied.

"An' what you reckon we should do now then, Porkus?" Asked Grog, with no small measure of worry. 

"I reckon it's time fer us to be getting out of 'ere, Grog!" replied Porkus, and nodding in agreement with each other, they both turned away and headed hurriedly back to the nearby encampment. 

WE_Termites2.webp

The Miniatures

The Termite carriers and Tunneling vehicles are from the GW classic range. The Berserkers are from a company called Steel Crown Miniatures. Sadly they have stopped trading, H&S Miniatures now occasionally carry them (when they have them in stock). 

WE_Termites1.webp

"We were losing too many men. Even the Orkoid, bestial though they may be, were smart enough to let our assault cohorts run onto their guns, into crossfire and dead-end traps. Those touched by the 'Nails didn't realise what was being done to them, and didn't even seem to care. Then one of the Techmarines came up with the idea of using Termite units. We get the Berserker units where we need them, no chance of them not following orders and chasing after non-combatants, and they arrive at full strength. Most of the time. 

- Attributed to Praetor Gregole, 9th Company, during the compliance of Zeta-Five-Zero

In the Game

The Termite Squadron is meant to be an Imperial Guard unit, but for the purposes of this campaign has been co-opted into the Legion forces. They carry a unit of Berserkers, which are an utterly formidable close combat unit - they must always charge though, so need to be in the right location! The Termite unit is vulnerable on the point that it surfaces (this can be any location on the tabletop) as the troops onboard must wait until the next turn for them to disembark. There is also a possibility the emergence point will scatter (this can be decreased by placing the carrier units in a location where they can see the disembarkation point). Savvy opponents will try and destroy the carriers to make the Termite units scatter more wildly!

WE_Termites3.webp

This was just an opportunity to do something a bit fun and distinctive for the World Eater Legion. I had been thinking about how the existing Legion would have tried to cope with the introduction of the Butcher's Nails, and how that would have been handled by the Tacticians in the Legion. Even for the World Eaters, who were renowned for their ferocity, the arrival of those units must have been something else and could have given a headache to Legion command, as much as they were undoubtedly useful! So the Termite units seemed an amusing way to reference that, and reinforce the idea of this force as being a snapshot in time before they turned completely to insanity. 

Any C&C very welcome, some more of the Orkoid up next! :smile:

Edited by Pacific81

• 3 weeks later...

Centurion Sevruk

Sevruk was a name that was known and was, as the other officers and veterans in the Legion said, going places. A recruit from the Legion staging world of Bodt his rapid ascension through the ranks of the 12th a result of his unbridled ferocity and propensity to take risks. Sevruk was seen as representative of the new face of the Legion; those that had joined the Legion since the discovery of their Primarch Angron, and for whom the rolls of honour of the Warhounds meant little, and one to represent the new recruits of the Legion and carve out their own name, revving chain-axe in hand, amongst the stars. Embracing the implantation of the 'Butcher's Nails', a requirement for any troops accompanying him into combat, meant that Sevruk and his cohort were always the first through the breach, the first to weather enemy fire. 

WE_Centurion1.webp

For anyone that has followed my blogs for a while, Sevruk is a name that has featured before. To read about Sevruk's eventual fate, take a look at my very early (and very old now!) Pre-Heresy 28mm project blog Eaters of Worlds

WE_Centurion2.webp

The Sevruk miniature and dead Orks are courtesy of Vanguard Miniatures

In the Game

Centurion Sevruk will act as a 'Counts as' Marine Chaplain. A formidable melee unit in its own right, the Chaplain also gives a Close Combat Factor bonus to any troops in the vicinity, which I thought was a perfect representation of the kind of command unit that Sevruk represents!

As shown in the previous post, he'll accompany a unit of Berserkers, travelling via Termite!

ChaplainCard.webp

From the Forests they came!

Following the Great Crusade's invasion of Barrukk's Place, Warboss Mutarg had spent much effort in trying to unite the Clans of the planet against what he now knew to be a serious threat to Ork-kind. The Evil Sunz, Goffs and Deathskullz had all responded and got properly stuck into the fight, but despite Mutarg's best efforts there was one notable holdout; The Snakebite Clan. Inhabiting the forests and jungles of the planet's equatorial zones the Clan were notoriously independent and cut off from other Orks who they regarded as 'humie-lovin' scum' who had strayed from 'traditnal Orky wayz'. But then an event occurred that would prove to change the course of the war: The (shrunken) heads of Mutarg's previous delegation had not long been returned to Mutarg when the forces of the invaders began firebombing Ork farmlands belonging to the Snakebites and most notably their grub farms. The site of the grub mounds popping, and squealing Squigs running around on fire, was too much to bear for the Snakebite Warchiefs. Deciding that they would teach the humies a lesson about what real Orks could do, they mounted their war squigs and war boars, took hold of their axes, and the Snakebite Clan marched to war..

SnakebiteClan_1.webp

The Miniatures

The Squigs and Squig Catapults, as well some of the Ork infantry, are classic GW miniatures. Most of the Orks, Nobz and Boar Riders are from Vanguard Miniatures. The Grub nests and Squig-like smaller creatures are from the CPModels.co.uk 6mm range. The farmland was re-purposed from an old 15mm WW2 tabletop (I think QRF minis), while the South Asian-esque buildings are 3d prints from mighty-minis-uk.com

SnakebiteClan_2.webp

Mighty Squiggoth War-Beasts stomp across Snakebite lands. The Orks' grub-farms, squigs and homesteads, those which have not been destroyed by Imperial forces, visible in the background. 

In the Game

The Snakebite Clan are an effective and versatile unit. Despite their predilection for melee combat their shooting abilities are not ineffective. Their infantry still have a 50cm range, while the Squiggoths carry a bombard cannon. They also have the often feared Snakebite Catapult, which has the advantage of being able to fire into combat and not kill your own troops (the Squigs inside the ammo don't like the taste of Ork flesh!) They do have downsides such as the Squiggoths sometimes rampaging and running over their own troops when killed, and also not many Nobz in the Clan (only four, half of the Goff Clan's eight) but the Snakebites are savvy fighters and even if out of command can advance or not depending on the Ork players discretion - unlike the Goffs for example, who must charge towards the nearest enemy. 

SnakebiteClan_3.webp

Squig catapults prepare to unleash their deadly cargo, while some Ork Nobz oversee their efforts. 

SnakebiteClan_4.webp

Finally just a few close-up shots of some details! A lot more Orks and Terrain to come (although please don't go away.. still have some Legion bits to add!) Any C&C very welcome :smile:

Edited by Pacific81

World Eaters of the 3001st Expedition

So finally nearing completion of this army* ! In Epic 2nd edition/Titan Legions-speak it's approaching 10,000 points. I know I've posted this photo before so I've added an 'Order of Battle' list below showing the complete army make-up. In total it's approaching 500 marines, around 50 AFVs (including 34 Rhinos, I definitely got painting those down to a fine art I can tell you!) 

*This army will never be completed! :biggrin: I might add some more artillery to complete an Artillery Company, some more Knights, some Jet Bikes and I do have another Reaver waiting to be built!

WE_ArmyShot_Nov22.webp

WEArmyList_Nov23.webp

Many thanks @Raziel-TX I will be sure to! :happy:

Objective Marker

WE_Camo1.webp

"And you're sure we can't be detected? Invisible?" 

"Didn't you listen at the briefing? 33% the auspex signature of Mark IV plate. Techmarine Kovacs said they could sensor sweep the area directly on top of us and not know we were here." 

The other marine nodded in acknowledgement.

WE_Camo2.webp

But little did the two marines know, their position had already been spotted. Not by an auspex scanner, or overhead reconnaissance, but by a lone Grot Squig Herder, returning his Squigs to their pen for the evening. 

You may have to zoom in to see the Grot! :D

Just a bit of fun for an objective marker, showing a 12th Legion recon vehicle out on patrol. The mk6 marines are from a 3D print, while the vehicle is from Troublemaker Games. The 'squig' minis are from CP models. Many thanks to @Cactus and @LameBeard for the suggestion for the World Eater camo scheme! 

Thanks @Cactus - yes I know what you mean! I like doing stuff like that, rather than just having an objective marker with a number on it!

Great Crusade Epic Event

Hey guys - thought I would write this here first as this army project has run through the B&C. It's the first look at the event webpage/flier for a big participation & expo game that is going to take place early next year on Saturday 4th March, at Firestorm Games (nr. Cardiff in the UK). If you haven't been to Firestorm I would say its probably one of the biggest and best gaming stores in the UK, a real Aladdin's Cave and quite easy to lose a few hours there!

Great Crusade Epic - Participation & Expo Event

It's completely free. The event is primarily aimed at people who perhaps know of Epic but have never got to play before or perhaps played many years ago, so they can come along, take control of an armoured company, a titan, an Ork Clan, in amongst a massive battle taking place on a 12ft table. Myself and a couple of buddies will help run the game and be there for rule queries and things of that nature. 

Any thoughts or comments please let me know as now is the time! :smile:

Hope they don't mind by mentioning @LameBeard @Noserenda @apologist @malika666 @tinpact as people who have commented on the blog, or else from the old Great Crusade crew, and who might have some input!

Many thanks @Cactus, @Pearson73 and @Noserenda ! :smile:

From the Forests They Came - Part 2

MegaSquig1.webp

It had cost them six Gretchin and an apprentice Runtherd but "Ol' Big'Un" was finally ready for war. Supported by an enthusiastic crowd of Wildboyz, who were following along to see her squish things, the mighty beast stomped towards the front lines and the unwitting enemy invaders.

The Miniatures

The 'Mega Squiggoth' and Wildboyz are from Vanguard Miniatures 'Skinner' range. The Mega Squiggoth has some minor conversions (the gun on top I think is from a 2nd edition 40k Ork kustom gun, so has been in the bits box for a bloody long time!) You actually get some of those Orks with guns in the set, its a really nice kit. The South Asian-style wooden buildings are 3D prints from Mighty-minis-uk.com (who are fast becoming an essential destination if you are collecting Epic). 

MegaSquig2.webp

In the Game

This thing is basically a super-super heavy! It can take several 'wounds', on top of its 1+ save, making it very hard to bring down. However when it is wounded there is a chance it will rampage and run in a random direction, attacking the first thing it reaches (yes this includes Orks!) One of the best (and worst!) things of playing Orks in this version of the Epic is the hilarious/tragic way things can be tremendously destructive and then turn on you.. !

MegaSquig3.webp

This is now it for the Snakebite Clan! Might be a bit of a gap now while I work on the next area, which is a large industrial base, and something I will only enigmatically describe for now as 'Ork airborne cavalry' :) Any C&C in the meantime very much appreciated! 

* In the top image I was doing some photoshopping to make the forest stretch out behind. I messed up with part of it, which I have left as it looks kind of funny. Can you spot the Ork head poking out of the tree?

• 2 weeks later...

Event has now been moved to Saturday 11.03.22 as there were two big Fantasy tournaments on at Firestorm on the 4th - hopefully will be a bit more breathing room then :happy:

The Great Crusade event @ Firestorm Games, Cardiff

Hopefully have some more updates and the official flier on the Firestorm website soon, you guys here will be the first to see! :smile:

A quick update with a couple of terrain pieces I've been working on, as part of a larger industrial zone (mostly using the GW Manufactorium Imperialis kit with some extras). Using these wonderful little human industry workers, which I understand have been available as 3D prints for some time but are now available through Vanguard Miniatures Bits Blitz Designs

Industrial2.webp

A manufactorium worker attempts to stop some Orks from gaining access to part of the plant, while a modified servitor links to the control panel of a Gas Turbine. 

Industrial1.webp

A World Eater Techmarine attempts to access a plant control panel. Below, a pair of Orks argue about who should climb up and attempt to stop him. The problem? An Ogryn 'bouncer' waits at the top of the ladder. 

* This is a little fun reference to the real grognards reading this, as I was reminded of a story in the original Deathwing Anthology, that featured Marines fighting alongside Ogryns. Unfortunately I can't remember the author or story, but wondering if it is Warped Stars by Ian Watson?

Just a quick update to confirm the details of the 'Come & Play' expo and participation game. Would be great to see the guys from the forum and if you wanted to give the game a go! :smile:

EVENT FLIER

Had a look through this project thread and want to give Epic Space Marine a go? Live in the UK in proximity of Cardiff?

Come & Play Epic Space Marine Warhammer 30,000 

Firestorm Games, Cardiff. 

Saturday 11th March 2023 from 12pm

The Great Crusade 30k: Come & Play Epic Space Marine

websitefront.webp

Edited by Pacific81