Event: Titans of the Heresy 2020

The Inner Circle presents:

gallery_48988_16045_753141.png

THE TITANS OF THE HERESY RETURN!

- New year, new Legio or maybe expand on your existing Legio(s)

- Get your Knight Households mobilised. Not as an afterthought but as an integral part of the event: build up those Banners and Lances

- And don't forget the scenery: This time treated equally as a legitimate task: Plastic or maybe even resin boards?

Everything is catered for this year - just choose your Task and see it through - or become a servitor!

Feel free to ask any questions here.

JANUARY 15, 2020 - APRIL 15, 2020

Well, the exact rules will be posted with the start of the event to avoid confusion but the idea is to paint really what you want. And then, if you feel like it, you can add to it to build a larger force. Here's a link to last year's event, but this year it will have more elaborate rules as regards Knights and Scenery. :)

Can we enter stuff to be finished, or is the standard 'primed at best' starting point gonna be in effect?

Dragonlover

Well, the reason for the “primed at best” is to keep a level playing field... but I want people to take part and finish their Titans so I’ll make a provision for already started projects. ;) A special badge of sorts...

Ha, got the titan battlegroup for xmas - so I'm in. :smile.:

What's the rules regarding what is allowed for preparation?

You may build them and prime them - but no further than that. So what Legio do you plan on doing?

Can we enter stuff to be finished, or is the standard 'primed at best' starting point gonna be in effect?

Dragonlover

Well, the reason for the “primed at best” is to keep a level playing field... but I want people to take part and finish their Titans so I’ll make a provision for already started projects. :wink: A special badge of sorts...

Makes sense, I've got some unpainted bits and some buildings so I'm not totally unequipped, I'm just doing my Titanicus in a totally different order to the way I'd do a 40K army.

Dragonlover

I've got some boxes containing a ton of knights, plus a warlord, reaver and pair of warhounds. Decisions, decisions!

The sensible thing for me to work on would be finishing my army for the February event at Warhammer World. Initial pledge might be quite small in terms of new stuff, but then there will still be a couple of months left for the project after the event. We'll see.