I uploaded all the STL files for the 40K weapons I made to my Gumroad shop.

So now you don't have to go through Shapeways to have them printed, you can use another service or if you own a printer, print them out yourself!

Check them out here:

https://gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

214Ja2E.jpg

I'm starting to wonder about the scale of this as well. Is it possible to provide measurements, and are you going to break these models up for printing or is that on the person printing?

I'm starting to wonder about the scale of this as well. Is it possible to provide measurements, and are you going to break these models up for printing or is that on the person printing?

They will all be separated into smaller parts for printing.

Here's a few WIP pics of the Pyramid for the Necron Tomb Complex.

The parts are modular and will probably use the OpenLock system to connect them.

The large pyramid is made from 4 layers and the capstone. You can remove each layer to reveal the layers underneath.

The inside will also be detailed with separate wall sections, similar to the Zone Mortalis walls.

You can also mix and match the parts to make the pyramid different, or to make smaller pyramids.

tagFaK2.jpg

neJjhnt.jpg

dVh69fN.jpg

The pyramid looks most promising. Will you detail its faces, or leave them blank for a modeler to add whatever he/she wants?

There will be more detail, but the components are modular, so I might make some of them fairly plain so you can paint detail on that way you have an option.

The pyramid is mind blowing... but the size of it..:ermm:  it's bigger than the table itself....and what would that cost to print?, I don't say this with spite, I'm simply asking questions about the usability of it, sure I'd love a big pyramid but where the heck does that fit on the table :sweat: ...

The pyramid on the far left looks like the only one that would fit on a table and it would be a very dominant one at that...

Lovely stuff though, no doubt about it.

Mithril

The pyramid is mind blowing... but the size of it..:ermm:  it's bigger than the table itself....and what would that cost to print?, I don't say this with spite, I'm simply asking questions about the usability of it, sure I'd love a big pyramid but where the heck does that fit on the table :sweat: ...

The pyramid on the far left looks like the only one that would fit on a table and it would be a very dominant one at that...

Lovely stuff though, no doubt about it.

Mithril

The pyramid is made from modular wall and corner sections, you can make it whatever size you need it to be.

I added some more details to the Pyramid components and made a new render showing different variations and sizes.

The rods holding up the capstone can be printed in a clear material so you can add lighting for a glowing effect.

I'll probably reduce the size a bit though.

3rIw3O2.jpg

KkzXJuh.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade