I've been expanding the ranges in my Gumroad shop lately, and I made an Eldar-Style Dice Tower.

The second pic shows it in relation to the Tau and Necron Dice Towers.

I am also making an Eldar-Style Dice/Card Container and will post pics of that soon.

You can get the files for these from my Gumroad shop here:

https://gumroad.com/...heademiniatures

sAn12fx.jpg

tr7uuLY.jpg

I just thought some of you might want to know I'm having a Sale this weekend for my Gumroad shop, all STL files are 25% off! The sale ends Monday at Midnight.

I also added Product Sets if you want to buy a commercial license to sell 3D prints of my designs.

https://gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

Here's some pics of everything that is available:

02qKcSF.jpg

LLxd5FJ.jpg

w1cHbAB.jpg

6jlOkbV.jpg

dXkA2yT.jpg

yk3Cx4Y.jpg

I did some more work on the old Chaos Outpost wall sections, themed for Khorne.

At first I didn't like how they were turning out, but now I think they are coming along fine and will stick with this design, at least for the Khorne components.

I'll probably rework the flames on the braziers and add more rivets, spikes etc to them.

5h50YD6.jpg

dgrRHY0.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade

Finally finished the Eldar-Style Dice and Card Container!

I couldn't make it as tall and thin as most Eldar structures, since it needs to be able to hold dice, cards and counters.

If you are interested in obtaining the STL files for this, you can get them from my Gumroad shop here:

k5B4AC0.jpg
caQDUD8.jpg
J6LFDHr.jpg

I finished converting the Tau Outpost I had made for 40K into smaller versions so they can be used for Epic/Titanicus games.

If you are interested, you can get the files here:

https://gumroad.com/products/fOPEF

I'm currently converting the Eldar Outpost now, then I'll get the Necron Tomb Complex converted over into Titanicus scale.

ydqpS3h.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade

These look good, I would refrain from adding specific god markings as you refine the design further so anyone could use them. These would look really good for a WB display board also. 

Yeah, I'm going to leave them off for the most part, but I am planning on making a different set themed to each Chaos God. So I'll have one set themed towards, Plague, another Magic/Change, Decadence, and War/Skulls.

Awesome!

Anything Nids? Asking for a friend :wink:

After I finish converting the Eldar Outpost and Necron Tomb Complex over to Epic scale, I'll be working on a Chaos Outpost. Then I'll be working on a Tyranid terrain set.

I have too much stuff to sculpt and not enough time to sculpt it!

These look great! Though I know most Titanicus players would probably not use Tau scenery as it doesn’t fit the Heresy era setting. Have you shown these off in the Aeronautica forum? There might be more take up there?

They do look lovely, though!

There are still players that play the old Epic games, as well as the new Titanicus game, so I figured they would get some use. Plus they can be used for other 6mm/8mm game systems as well.

Wow, that looks awesome. You could always use the same set up but have recessed areas that are blank in which you could toss in a chaos god specific symbol in to make it easier. But I would totally buy those.

I did leave a few areas on the walls blank, so you can paint, or add a sculpted icon, to that area for your particular faction/legion.

I finished converting the Tau and Eldar Outposts and the Necron Tomb Complex over to Epic/Titanicus scale games. They can also be used for Aeronautica Imperialis games.

They are roughly for 6mm/8mm games, but you can always scale them up or down if you prefer a different size. You can even scale them up for 15mm games.

Check them out here:

https://gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

ydqpS3h.jpg

nctm1OM.jpg

Z8q8sfY.jpg

I started working on a range of bases for an upcoming Kickstarter. There will be themed bases for 40K, but also for RPG games as well.

I'm still playing around with the designs. The larger bases will have more structures on them, like statues and such.

aodoxVH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update to the 3D printable Eldar-themed bases.

They are mostly done, I want to make a few more of the 28mm, 32mm and 40mm bases so there are 5 different designs for each size. I also have some separate detail components that can be added to the bases. But for the most part these are the finished bases.

After I finish adding the extra smaller bases, on to making the Necron-themed bases.

Y8A4p3V.jpg