Will these be on your Shapeways shop soon?

I am trying to add more parts to my Shapeways store, but their costs have gone up and some of the parts are just too expensive. So I will be adding what I can, but all the parts might not be available, depending on their cost.

I made some more pauldrons for Space Marine and Primaris Marine models.

There are a couple variants of Deathwatch pauldrons, I'll probably make a couple more.

One with a sculpted Aquila.

I also made variants of the earlier pauldrons I made; one plain, one with an Aquila, Rainbow Warriors, and Blood Jaguars.

The STL files for these will soon be available from my Gumroad shop here:

https://app.gumroad.com/wulfsheademiniatures

9vaLKea.jpg

Igo7HS8.jpg

Vl9OPpX.jpg4Iavalf.jpg

• 1 month later...
Here's some WIP pics of another project I'm working on, some modular 40K Beastmen that can be used as analogues for Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum.

These are parts to make a basic squad, with a Sgt.

The first pic show some of the options with only one leg option used.

So far the parts are: 5 Leg options
12 Las-weapon options
4 Misc arms
2 Torsos (old style flak armor, and newer style carapace armor)
3 Special weapons (Melta, Plasma, and Grenade Launcher)

I have to make the head options now (maybe 5 of them), and also there are a few more special weapons to make, and also the Sgt parts (head, torso, and arms/weapons).

I'll post more pics when I finish up the rest of the parts (hopefully later next week).

aU3e9h9.jpg
pOaPSz9.jpg
pswiVwd.jpg
ceXyQkJ.jpg
cisoqly.jpg

Ohhh I've been looking for some Sci Fi beastmen and they pretty much don't exist outside of conversions so I will be watching this with interest :smile.:

I need to finish up the SGT parts, and I want to make a couple more leg and torso options, but they should be available soon.

My intent is to use these to start a Patreon, then after the month is over put the STL files up in my Gumroad shop.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's some more WIP pics of the 40K Beastmen I've been working on.

I'm just about done with the basic squad, I also made SGT parts and a Comms unit.

I want to make 5 more heads and 2-3 more torso variants.

But, I'm just about done and ready to release the STL files.

gHpUWPP.jpg

gxTecQ5.jpg

FC0M7Tt.jpg

1gZThin.jpg

fGIRgpQ.jpgQ1kbtLp.jpg

IuEttO6.jpg

rU9PazO.jpg

zvt9Kfp.jpg

pnVbchc.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Here's some pics of the finished Imperial Guard Beastmen (Astra Militarum Proxies).

The first pic has all the components, the second a few examples of the variety of models you can make with them.

There's over 80 parts for the basic squad.

I think I might make a couple more heads, but I'm just about done and these are almost ready to be released.

Here's a list of what I plan on making to expand the range:

Company Commander
Command Squad
Heavy Weapon Team
Sniper Team
Commissar
Stormtrooper Commander
Stormtrooper Command Squad
Stormtroopers
Veterans
Psyker
Conscripts
Penitent Squad
Priest
Rough Riders (I have two different ideas for these, not sure which one I'll use)
Minotaurs (Ogryn proxies)
Main Battle Tank (with modular weapons)
APC (multiple variants based off chassis)
Detailed bases
u0uX6Oh.jpg
5342gXL.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade

• 5 weeks later...

Here's a pic of the "special" model for my upcoming Patreon. This will be a free download, since at first I won't have a standard "welcome" set. After I build up a few units I'll put one together.

He could be reading the Infantryman's Uplifting Primer, or maybe the Imperial Munitorum manual.

I hope to have the Patreon go live in July.

Spec_Model_01.gif

• 1 month later...

If you take suggestions so would I like to suggest: 

- Right side pauldrons with Mayan face glyph numbers on them, eaither in sets of 1 to 10 or sets of one number for each set

- Skull pauldron based on the mosaic skull of Tezcatlipoca

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with jaguar heads (realistic or based on pre-colonial Mesoamerican statues of them)

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with feathered serpent heads

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with Mesoamerican eagle statue heads

- Space Marine sized Mesoamerican shields

- Death Masks Helmets (like Dante's and Sanguinary Guard's helmets) based on Mesoamerican death masks 

- Back banners based on the ones used by Mesoamerican warriors

- Something similar to the tall pointy hats that at least some Aztec warriors (if not more Mesoamerican cultur's warriors) had, that you can just put on a SM helmet

On 8/3/2022 at 2:06 AM, Gamiel said:

- Right side pauldrons with Mayan face glyph numbers on them, eaither in sets of 1 to 10 or sets of one number for each set

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with jaguar heads (realistic or based on pre-colonial Mesoamerican statues of them)

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with Mesoamerican eagle statue heads

- Death Masks Helmets (like Dante's and Sanguinary Guard's helmets) based on Mesoamerican death masks 

- Something similar to the tall pointy hats that at least some Aztec warriors (if not more Mesoamerican cultur's warriors) had, that you can just put on a SM helmet

Great list! I already have some of that on my "to-do" list and will be expanding the Mesoamerican bits, but I want to get the 40K Beastmen for my Patreon going first.

The next set of Mesoamerican parts will probably be ready towards the end of September or early October.

Here's another preview of the Medics from the Command Squad for my upcoming Patreon. The stretcher is based off old WWI and WWII designs. You can use it with or without the wheels. I'll be making a wounded beastman for the stretcher, and a set of kneeling legs.

After I finish the last few medic parts, I can get to the Standard Bearer and a few unique Command heads.

The first month will be the basic squad, the second month the Command models.

The Patreon will go live September 1. I'll post a notice when it gets close.

Medics_WIP_01.jpg

Edited by Wulfsheade

On 8/7/2022 at 12:03 AM, Wulfsheade said:

Great list! I already have some of that on my "to-do" list and will be expanding the Mesoamerican bits, but I want to get the 40K Beastmen for my Patreon going first.

Glad to be of inspiration :) 

And since I am I, here is a suggestion list for the beastmen: 

* heads whose horns are decorated - maybe wih things haninging from them (have seen pics of julgoats with bells hanging from their horns), balls over the tips (like some indian elephants), metal covered tips (to make them better as weapon, or just more intimitating), wreath of oak leaves (nodding toward Goya's Witches' Sabbath) etc.

* heads with their goatee styled - like braided, using beard beads, vaxed into a point or similar. 

* Arms/legs with "primitive" prosthetics (as in non-powered modern and backward) to point toward that the beastmen are not that favoured by people giving them equipment

* Heads with helmets, either IG-standard looking or something that is clearly made form them

* suggestions on possible bling: cowbells (both as necklace and something that can hang from belt/weapon), scarf (noding toward Mr. Tumnus), vin-skin, aulos flute, pan flute, 

* this one is big and I don't think you will do it but I want to implant the suggestion: an model based on the Soothsayer from Kung-Fu Panda 2 that could be used as advisor or psyker or similar

Edited by Gamiel

On 8/3/2022 at 11:06 AM, Gamiel said:

Some more (I have a tendency to just continue with this kind of stuff, if you don't want anymore suggestions, just say stop):

- tilt shields based on mesoamerican shields

- tilt shields based on mesoamerican masks/statue faces

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with Camazotz heads

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with skulls based on Mesoamerican stone skulls

- suggestions on possible bling: Maya instruments (maybe oogle around for better pics. Personally I really like the idea of a marine with a conch shell trumpet at his belt), necklaces and belt hangings based on pre-colonial Mesoamerican jewelry

On 8/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, Gamiel said:

Some more (I have a tendency to just continue with this kind of stuff, if you don't want anymore suggestions, just say stop):

- tilt shields based on mesoamerican shields

- tilt shields based on mesoamerican masks/statue faces

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with Camazotz heads

- Backpacks with the round nozzles exchange with skulls based on Mesoamerican stone skulls

- suggestions on possible bling: Maya instruments (maybe oogle around for better pics. Personally I really like the idea of a marine with a conch shell trumpet at his belt), necklaces and belt hangings based on pre-colonial Mesoamerican jewelry

I have a lot of that already on my (very long) list of things to make!

Just to clarify, when you said "tilt shields" you mean the small ones that affix to the corner of the pauldron, right?

7 hours ago, Gamiel said:

Cool. That's more advanced than my thought, I just thought about doing the same thing you did with the Jaguar backpack but with feathered serpents head.

I'll probably make a variation on the Serpent head that is more similar in design to the Jaguar one just for variety.