Stobz'n'Sons' Mini Titans: Atarus vs. Krytos

Yep, they get the odd game in too :thumbsup:

We're having another lock down here so making better progress than under normal real life conditions. Make Hay while the sun shines as they say.

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Luckily the weather has been bad here, got more progress done, not quite to what I wanted but the trim demanded nuln, agrax and sepia washes in order to be the old gold I wanted for these guys and that took ages.

Only banners, weapons and weathering to go now (bases excuded).

51420286488_91261c7f9c_c.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hi Brothers, after a bit of a hobby break due to real life I've managed to glue together and paint a bunch of terrain, the smaller stuff and silver industrial stuff are still WIPs but it feels great to get back on the hobby horse. Hopefully I can get the WIPs finished this weekend.....

52053420791_e18504694f_b.jpg

....Hopefully :D

Nice. It looks like you've got a table's worth of terrain there. Good job.

Last night I sprayed a few of my own buildings. Went through pretty much a whole can of Grey Seer, and now I'm a bit concerned I won't have enough basilicanum grey. Luckily there's plenty of other stuff I can paint if I run out!

Thanks heaps guys, I was really daunted by the mizzilion windows; but bulk painting them and not worrying about details seems to have done the trick.

The blue wash hides the internal errors and the final drybrush of the walls hides the external ones.

Any recommendations for the industrial paint scheme?

The blue windows are cool. I've just put gloss nuln oil in mine.

I'm not sure how to do industrial stuff either. I think I'll follow how it looks in 40k, so basically paint a random colour and then apply loads of Typhus Corrosion. You can create quite good effects with that by putting on too much and then wiping it off downwards, creating streaks. Or you could spend a bit more time doing it properly with a brush for a marginally better effect.

• 2 months later...

Yay, managed to get some hobby in over the last couple of weeks. 

Whilst he's not finished, still has transfers, weathering and basing to go I'm pretty happy with the progress so far.

20220723_170942.thumb.jpg.aaaba02e4aaee51b2c879bd74b2bde52.jpg

He can join his team on the table now at least without looking like an intruder.

:D

• 3 months later...

My son and I felt keen to roll some dice this wet afternoon but by the time we'd set up he was feeling a bit unwell so we didn't play.

We used the excuse of having toys out to do a quick setup of all the painted dudes and terrain we have.

20221126_162138.thumb.jpg.b7d991e15b3aa519deb414fe64037c03.jpg

From the other side:

20221126_162240.thumb.jpg.bd6cd82c712cc9417708eeca4fdb33cf.jpg

Still have some basing to do and there is a couple of Warlords, a Reaver, an Asterius Acastus Knight and three Armigers to go.

Hobby for the hobby Gods!

Edited by Interrogator Stobz