appiah4's Mustard Fists

appiah4

• 3 months later...

More mayonaise..

gallery_60983_15146_551021.jpg

Still WIP as I have not gotten around to doing the scrolls and vials yet. I'm not 100% happy with this as I was with my Intercessors. The process of painting white was very tiresome and I did myself no favors by starting from a white base instead of a cool off white. The print is not a top quality one, it has a lot of missing details in finer parts and recesses so that did not help much either as I had to freehand some of the finer details you see here that are not actually present on the model (rims around lenses, etc.) - but overall it was a good learning experience and I will keep him in this army.

Still think he looks cool, yeah I've never felt like I've been able to do white very well!

More mayonaise..

gallery_60983_15146_551021.jpg

Still WIP as I have not gotten around to doing the scrolls and vials yet. I'm not 100% happy with this as I was with my Intercessors. The process of painting white was very tiresome and I did myself no favors by starting from a white base instead of a cool off white. The print is not a top quality one, it has a lot of missing details in finer parts and recesses so that did not help much either as I had to freehand some of the finer details you see here that are not actually present on the model (rims around lenses, etc.) - but overall it was a good learning experience and I will keep him in this army.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...