Sisters of Battle datasheet leaks

So far, we have new datasheet leaks for the Exorcist and the Triumph.

Exorcist

FDcoGt2.png

-1S, -1T, -1W

+1LD

Lost a point of AP on both rockets

Conflagration rockets got +1D

Triumph

OevXyEH.jpg

Apply some salt, as there are errors (e.g. the Exorcist sheet has the rocket images corresponding to the wrong stats).

Edited by Marshal Loss

If the exorcist is taking defensive statline nerfs that either means the price is dropping or its getting the ability to be buffed in the invul and save department.

The triumph loses 4 attacks but 4 were locked into the sword so it's probably the same.

If the exorcist is taking defensive statline nerfs that either means the price is dropping or its getting the ability to be buffed in the invul and save department.

The triumph loses 4 attacks but 4 were locked into the sword so it's probably the same.

I wonder if the Exorcist is gonna gain indirect fire, seeing as the thing is literally a VLS missile tank

Yeah, I can get behind that; Be'Lakor is likely to drop this month too, but he'll drop as an AoS release- maybe we'll get his 40k rules in WD until the Daemon dex comes?

hes rumored to be in warzone rust part 2

Core stat line changes are to keep it in line with the marine rhino chassis variants

The way the vindicator and predator do?

Theres always been statline differences. The rhino and razorback were front av 11, the pred and vindi were 13. In 8th the rhino and razor had 10 wounds, the pred had 11 and the vindi additionally had t8.

Have the actual equivalents be equivalents.

The drop in Toughness is very odd to me: its been T8 since it came out almost 20 years ago.

If this is true then I certainly hope that the Castigator will be T8.

So Sisters or Orks after Admech.

These rule card leaks never tell the whole story, but I didn't like seeing all the drops on the exorcist.

Can't wait for the dex though.

I think it is safe to presume Sisters next after admech, sense didn't they preview the sister codex recently?

Also fairly safe bet that Orks are coming after that.

Which if Jan was suppose to be DA and Dark Eldar, Feb was Admech and Sisters. We are only 1 month behind where we would have been if they didn't slow down with the DG and DA codexs.

Leaves the question of else was suppose to come after Orks, Astra Mil? Rumored Black Templar Supplement?

I wonder if the Exorcist is gonna gain indirect fire, seeing as the thing is literally a VLS missile tank

I was wondering about the same.

This would lessen the role conflict between the exorcist and the castigator.

Core stat line changes are to keep it in line with the marine rhino chassis variants

Theres always been statline differences. The rhino and razorback were front av 11, the pred and vindi were 13. In 8th the rhino and razor had 10 wounds, the pred had 11 and the vindi additionally had t8.

The equivalents are equivalent across the codices with this change. The whirlwind is S6, T7 W11 in the marine codex so it makes an annoying amount of sense that the exorcist would be brought in line with it.

The Exorcist can still work, at least, as it's a dedicated ranged unit. It's a nerf for sure, but we don't know anything about how it will synergise with units in the next book.

The drop in Toughness is very odd to me: its been T8 since it came out almost 20 years ago.

3 years perhaps, not 20. I don't recall the front facing value prior, and I'm sure it was 13 like most other similar vehicles.

Edited by Ishagu

I think it is safe to presume Sisters next after admech, sense didn't they preview the sister codex recently?

No, they haven't previewed / teased / leaked / announced any Codexes after AdMech. But I agree it is a safe bet, seeing as we've now had three new units revealed and the reboxing has already started.

I'm not expecting it until well in to May though. 

The Exorcist can still work, at least, as it's a dedicated ranged unit. It's a nerf for sure, but we don't know anything about how it will synergise with units in the next book.

3 years perhaps, not 20. I don't recall the front facing value prior, and I'm sure it was 13 like most other similar vehicles.

It was indeed front AV14, which is somewhat equivalent to T8. I think that's what Montford was referring to.

The equivalents are equivalent across the codices with this change. The whirlwind is S6, T7 W11 in the marine codex so it makes an annoying amount of sense that the exorcist would be brought in line with it.

Its not equivalent to a whirlwind. Extremely high armour, non-blast weapon, higher strength, better ap. Different for decades.

Its not equivalent to a whirlwind. Extremely high armour, non-blast weapon, higher strength, better ap. Different for decades.

Yeah your right. There are no similarities whatsoever.

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2010/10/24/150061_sm-.jpghttp://www.frontlinegaming.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/bb1d8d6e8be4a7cb384a482dc3aa6780_enl.jpg

Dont let the historical rules mechanics get in the way of thematic intent. They are both large mobile rocket launchers based on the same in setting armoured chassis

Dont let the historical rules mechanics get in the way of thematic intent. They are both large mobile rocket launchers based on the same in setting armoured chassis

I guess that’s why Vindicators, Stalkers and Hunters are T8, right?