Slaves FWs (aka AdMech Successor Chapters) and Mixed Fws

Greetings !

Anyone having some intels on these ? I know there are rules for these in the new codex, but none of the reviews I've seen/read talks about it :-/

I'm a bit curious about the possibility to create our own FW, and how will work mixed FWs (that really seem like something very possible).

If someone has details or even a link detailing this, I'd be very much obliged, and will issue a tech-prayer for them to the Omnissiah's sacred data-encrypted altar :)

Slaved Systems means a FW that gains the dogmas (chapter tactics), strats and Warlord traits of the parent FW. No named characters, no relics, otherwise exactly the same as the original but with a different name/color scheme. So exactly the same as for Astartes.

Custom FWs work exactly like in Engine War - one primary dogma element (out of 4), one out of 3 secondary dogma elements restricted to that particular primary element, no special strats/relics/WL traits.

For every detachment, all units have to be from a single FW to gain dogmas and the specific strats. There seems to be no limitation on running several different detachments with a different FW for each.

Thank you for clarifying this :)

So despite being a good idea, custom FWs are a bit of a hands-down, yes ? I'd say, better go for a single FW army or a mixed one, so you can keep dogmas and strats :)

Got another question though : if choosing to go mixed, is it authorized to create a color scheme pattern ? For example, let's say I decide to go with 1x Mars, 1x Lucius, 1x Agripinaa, do I have to respect the color schemes of each for my army to be BattleForged ? Or is it of little importance, as long as the army-list is regular ?

Sorry for asking, coming back (aka newbie) to the hobby, I try to integrate as much as possible in these times of change :D