Initial 1st April 2022 reveal, new lore & articles discussion

Joe

My thinking is: who needs to request access to land on an imperial vessel? If it was space hulk you wouldnt need permission as no one really controls them

That's what I'm thinking. Unrecognised Squat vessel shows up, then sends old Imperial authentication codes.

Chatting this morning at work, we spitballed onto the 'next kill team is space themed, one of the factions is Inquisition letting them lock the new guard Karskin they've rumour engined into a big box'. Which seems as valid a guess as any.

Edited by Cleon

I think it's something like Kill Team: Rogue Trader. Can't say why but I can't see another pesudo-big release coming right now, all the real energy will go into the chaos release and heresy afterwards. My gut says this is the standard WarCom superhype for something like the mentioned Rogue Trader or Pariah Nexus.

My thinking is: who needs to request access to land on an imperial vessel? If it was space hulk you wouldnt need permission as no one really controls them

Inquisition would be my guess. Inquisitor 28 would be from left field, and a worthy addition to the range. Low model release required also, so low hanging fruit. 

So the question is, is it a wind-up for April Fools Day, or Is GW being super subversive and doing an actual announcement of a thing no-one expects them to actually do on a day it will be automatically disbelieved? That would be pretty funny.