Initial 1st April 2022 reveal, new lore & articles discussion

Joe

The animation looked great, hope that team works on something for WH+.

And I wouldnt mind a Squat Space hulk salvage box minigame vs Tyranids and whatnot. Sort of like Deep Rock galactic but in derelict spaceships.

The whole thing looked like it had more budget put into it than every episode of Hammer and Bolter.

Well, its gone 12:00pm uk time and the page is still up.....

They don't take them down afterwards, here's the last few years':

Here's the actual ones :wink:

2019 - iServ Pro

2020 - Warhammer Cereal

2021 - Primaris Lieutenant TV Show

I do seem to remember both AoS Slaanesh and Sisters were revealed in April Fools videos but I can't seem to find them anywhere

And I forgot what day it was. Never believed for a second that Squats were coming back but I was excited at the thought of something new comin to 40K - it's been years! What, 15 years since Tau?!?

If it is only an April Fool's joke and nothing more, it is a very bad joke.

If it is a sneaky announcement wrapped in an April Fool's joke, they get some major brownie points for bringing back a fan favorite.

And I forgot what day it was. Never believed for a second that Squats were coming back but I was excited at the thought of something new comin to 40K - it's been years! What, 15 years since Tau?!?

Ad-mech and Genestealer cults was 7 years ago, those count as the most recent additions to 40k right? (not to the lore ofcourse but neither are squats new to that).

Edit: also Custodes and Harlequins

Edited by matcap86

=][= This is a reminder that discussion of off-topic elements, such as Primaris, should be taken elsewhere.

Additionally, let's not use outright labels of calling things "dumb" just because you don't like something, especially without any reasoning to back that up as it's unnecessarily provocative. And if you think there are elements of 40K and squats that are in fact "dumb", such a discussion would probably be off topic in scope of this topic ;)

It's OK to not like something and post such and why, but let's steer away from unquantified statements that are fairly provocative and imply anyone who likes what you've called dumb might also be dumb... =][=

Edited by Captain Idaho

Look at the date this was posted.. 

We know, we've been discussing that and how it could very well be a double bluff given the investment and effort

GW actually having the braincells to pull off a double-bluff? Well consider me impressed if this turns out to be genuine.. I was expecting this cinematic to be the coming of Angron actually, ngl.