The Royal Awakening 2022: Rouse Your Legions

I may have been overconfident asking to supplement the vow.

So far I 've managed to paint the legs but the still need some corrections. In addition, family obligations and daily routine keep me from painting...

OMG

Before we go offline for a bit:

What would be a reasonable base size for a C'Tan? My Deciever came with a 40mm base (as big as they came back then :wink.: ) in it's box, I'd like to put magnets under it and give it a slightly bigger base. 

50 mm? 80? 

Not for gaming advantage but for "balance" --> with 40 mm it looks top heavy, 50 or 80 (or whatever) should be better. 

Any examples/ideas? 

Before we go offline for a bit:

What would be a reasonable base size for a C'Tan? My Deciever came with a 40mm base (as big as they came back then :wink.: ) in it's box, I'd like to put magnets under it and give it a slightly bigger base. 

50 mm? 80? 

Not for gaming advantage but for "balance" --> with 40 mm it looks top heavy, 50 or 80 (or whatever) should be better. 

Any examples/ideas? 

I don't know if there are strict rules for tournaments.

I would accept an 80mm base. All C'Tan have similar points cost and power level, and the latest, the Void Dragon, comes with an 80mm.

Thanks! :smile.:

Doubt I will ever play them in a tournament (maybe a friendly local one? Who knows), but the option to go back to 40 mm should be nice (hence magnets). 

80 mm should give me enough to make a decent base for it. 

Also have a wind elemental mini in plastic, with some bits I might make that into a "lower caste" C'Tan ('enslaved'. Really..? Still dont like that part of the fluff). 

To get in before the site goes down I, Brother Argent, now that I am aware of this event, vow to complete (at least)

3x Scorpeck Destroyers

1x Plasmacyte

10x Warriors

For about 11 power level. I have had these guys gathering dust for far too long.

gallery_36568_17249_117196.jpg

Thanks! :)

Doubt I will ever play them in a tournament (maybe a friendly local one? Who knows), but the option to go back to 40 mm should be nice (hence magnets). 

80 mm should give me enough to make a decent base for it. 

Also have a wind elemental mini in plastic, with some bits I might make that into a "lower caste" C'Tan ('enslaved'. Really..? Still dont like that part of the fluff).

Deceiver and Nightbringer are on 40mm bases, but they are old sculpts.

Transcendent C'Tan is on a 60mm flying base, and the Void Dragon is on an 80mm base.

• 1 month later...