Heresy Thursday: Iron Warriors Upgrades

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/06/30/heresy-thursday-iron-warriors-upgrades-showcase-the-future-of-warhammer-fashion/

Iron Warriors upgrades. Interesting they aren't going in order. Wonder who will be next?

aFwVxN5Z7YfdFrK3.jpg

yypcQEQSI7qBQJ5u.jpg

Edited by Nemesor Tyriks

It's presumably to pair with the limited MTO for the Iron Warriors mark II torsos and mark IV shoulder pads coming back briefly. Though still doesn't explain why they skipped the same for the EC, or why the dark angels are only getting the mark IV shoulder pads limited MTO. Maybe they don't have decent moulds for them?

I do find it a bit odd that all of the mark VI helmet upgrades so far have a lot more in common with mark III or IV than they do beakies!

I like the heads a lot, though the paint might be a little too high contrast.

Was confused that that was the only thing to appear in the article though, considering the pdf by end of month thing.

These look great, definitely my favourite of all the legion heads so far. Available later this year sounds like they're a long way off unfortunately but I'm glad I kept a squad headless in preparation for these.

These are the best upgrades IW have ever received from Forgeworld, with the possible except of the Iron Hands mk 3 torsos. Love them and cant wait to pick them up.

Very nice. I think these ones are the best ones they've done so far - the crest in particular is a home run for me (at the very least, I think it's an improvement over the old IW head set).

These look good, but i have to say the thought of a dozen+ more weeks of heads and pads for various legions seriously kills my interest in Heresy Thursdays. If they are sticking to the usual; SG quarterly release cadence we have a lot of filler to go. 

GIEF DEIMOS PREDATOR FW :P 

I haven’t bought any Forge World resin in a long time but I really like these helmets and some of the other legion upgrades. Are these newer CAD designed bits as ‘sharp’ as they look? I’m sorely tempted to pick some up. 

13 minutes ago, Dezron said:

Does this crest looks like it was made out of bullets to anyone else? 

It does, and the Warcom article mentions that its made from recycled bolt shells - thats a very cool touch.

Knowing the Iron Warriors, they are the spent casings from rounds fired at Imperial Fists!