Warhammer Preview Online! Summer Skirmish

Well, at least this time out they were kind enough to completely squash my expectations prior to the actual stream rather than during. While I picked up the last two Kill Team releases, I am not anticipating the forthcoming set being anything I'll fork over cash for. And I have zero interest in the other games.

I'm probably more interested in the Blood Bowl release rather than the Kill Team or Necromunda but I'm cautiously optimistic that Kill Team will produce something to get me excited like the Orks and Krieg box did.

5 minutes ago, Ruskinses said:

Is Titanicus a skirmish game?

Only Knights routinely go over 10 minis a side, tbf even going over 5 isnt particularly common. Certainly seems like it, even if it feeels weightier. 

Regardless, best game GW has ever made and chronically underpromoted these days :( 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Ruskinses said:

Is Titanicus a skirmish game?

As Noserenda says, knights aside, you rarely go over 6-7 models in a full size 1750, I played a 1250 event the other day with only 4 models: 2 Reavers and 2 Warhounds. That's basically the starter set.

Edited by Brother Adelard

My copeium for Titanicus is they're waiting to tie future supplements in with 30k's presumably smaller splatbooks due to the shared Horus Heresy branding, so  the Titanicus books would give us the focus of the Legios during a particular campaign, whereas 30k books cover the rest of the ground war.

Yes, I'm delusional. 

1 hour ago, Dezron said:

FW5rf8jXgAEaak5?format=jpg&name=large

Generic vehicle or something Goliath related? 

Id expect a Squat vehicle logically, btu they could be moving on to house gangs, the necromunda range can be a bit inconsistent sometimes!

Had a very brief GORKAMORKA moment, then saw the Necromunda logo. Now slightly disappointed.