Warhammer TV exclusives revealed

I'm surprised to be saying this, but I'm not in love? 

The paint job and detailing is absolutely fantastic don't get me wrong, but I feel like if I plonked him down on the table he'd look a bit too 1990's compared to the rest of the modern World Eaters range when it arrives. Definitely more 'collector piece' than an alt-sculpt I'd want to use on the table. 

Compare that to the Chaos Sorceress who wouldn't look out of place in any modern AoS StD army, minions aside (who are just there for quirkiness and don't impact the rules/Sorceress model).

Similar vibes to the fancy new Noise Marine model. Good sculpt, I'd paint one, but I wouldn't put it on the table.

Edited by Lord Marshal

Beautiful retro-styled sculpt. Would be very curious to see him photoshopped into a size comparison with current Terminators and Abaddon. Not sure if my financial situation right now means I can buy him, but definitely tempted.

I'm just gonna come out and say that that Chaos Marine Terminator from ancient art work is possibly the best model I've ever seen.

To me. Personally speaking, due to nostalgia and just how damn accurate it is.

36 minutes ago, Lord Marshal said:

I'm surprised to be saying this, but I'm not in love? 

The paint job and detailing is absolutely fantastic don't get me wrong, but I feel like if I plonked him down on the table he'd look a bit too 1990's compared to the rest of the modern World Eaters range when it arrives. Definitely more 'collector piece' than an alt-sculpt I'd want to use on the table. 

Compare that to the Chaos Sorceress who wouldn't look out of place in any modern AoS StD army, minions aside (who are just there for quirkiness and don't impact the rules/Sorceress model).

Similar vibes to the fancy new Noise Marine model. Good sculpt, I'd paint one, but I wouldn't put it on the table.

Yeah you summarized my feelings, as well. I’m not really a fan of the artwork or the mini, but that paint job is stunning.