Tau Crusede - XV9 Hazard Battlesuit [05.01.2023]

• 2 weeks later...

The first squad of XV8 Crisis Battlesuit is ready!

This squad is an elite target hunter, I'm currently working on a second squad that will be aimed at confronting infantry.

And after a long break, I was finally able to play tabletop Warhammer 40k. It's really a lot of fun and I liked it, and the crusade mode brings a lot of positive emotions. Therefore, I still intend to significantly expand my army further :)
Thank you all for the kind words!

DSC01632DSC01624DSC01622DSC01613

On 11/13/2022 at 8:16 AM, Alex_Art_Workshop said:

And after a long break, I was finally able to play tabletop Warhammer 40k. It's really a lot of fun and I liked it, and the crusade mode brings a lot of positive emotions. Therefore, I still intend to significantly expand my army further :)
Thank you all for the kind words!

The suits look amazing, great work on the army so far.

Tau have a really fun and interesting Crusade system. With a little planning the systems fall real quickly and give lots of resources to expand your roster. Plus the sabotage agenda isn't too hard to complete the first level of.  Hope your sector conquest is going well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 9:27 PM, Focslain said:

The suits look amazing, great work on the army so far.

Tau have a really fun and interesting Crusade system. With a little planning the systems fall real quickly and give lots of resources to expand your roster. Plus the sabotage agenda isn't too hard to complete the first level of.  Hope your sector conquest is going well.

Thank you! The crusade itself is going slowly, we have played a few games so far. But I liked the planet capture system. I can't wait to continue :)

In the meantime, I continue to replenish my army. Started work on the second hero of my army - Cadre Fireblade

36897b1361d23c8407805bc06f7000c3.jpg

2cc012fe889aae8997006ae5c1403d4f.jpg

Edited by Firedrake Cordova
Changed the quoted text back to the original English. :)

Finished work on the Cadre Fireblade. Surprisingly, the model is very pleasant to work with, there is where to roam and try something interesting.

Most of the way to 50pl is over and I'm very happy about it!

DSC01918DSC01922

I hope to be able to share the result of the great work done very soon :)

Edited by Alex_Art_Workshop

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people asked for a photo of the army, but I have only a few left to paint the 50pl for my crusade. In the meantime, I want to share a photo of my combat patrol on 25pl, with which I played the first games.

DSC01842

And as you may have noticed, here is the second completed XV8 Crisis Battlesuit unit.

And here is a separate photo:

DSC01634

Hope to finish 50pl army this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words and support friends!

I still managed to finish my army for the 50p crusade. So far I have taken a general photo on the desktop, I will have to figure out how to do it all beautifully.

dsce0rA2Q40

Added Fire Warriors squad (did not take a photo, because a copy of the past) and XV9 Hazard Battlesuit with Fusion Cascade:

DSC01943DSC01945DSC01942

This year I also have many plans to expand the army. I hope it turns out to be interesting and beautiful. I'll be sure to share my progress with you!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello friends! Lately I haven't been able to devote much time to painting my Tau army, but the new 10th edition crusade requires new heroes :)
Here I painted myself a Devilfish. This combat vehicle had many owners before me, but I hope it will be good on my shelf.

2f7797311491fffb0c2c85596f1421ab.jpg

40dd4a1aaf9cfa28f8f1eddc1ed9fbb8.jpg

Very nice work - the weathering is subtle and fitting, the engine glow is very nice, and the camouflage successfully treads the "looks like camouflage but doesn't render the model 'unreadable' like real camouflage would" line very well. :smile: