Not bad, not the best. The terminator praetor’s axe looks more like a big blunt damaged piece of metal, not impressed at all with it as a weapon or visually. 

Everything else looks pretty slick to me!

I quite like the terminator one. I think I'll pick one up for my 40k Death Guard.

Definitely picking the helmet for it. Don't mind the bare head, but the helmet is cooler.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Is it me or have the recent praetors all had a bit more... chunky iconography/armour decoration? Same thing that I noticed on the emperor's children is the case here. All the embossed stuff really stands proud of the armour and looks a bit off to me. As if the detailing has become more chunky/cartoony than regular. 

Edited by matcap86

4 minutes ago, matcap86 said:

Is it me or have the recent praetors all had a bit more... chunky iconography/armour decoration? Same thing that I noticed on the emperor's children is the case here. All the embossed stuff really stands proud of the armour and looks a bit off to me. As if the detailing has become more chunky/cartoony than regular. 

I agree, everything recently from FW looks like it was sculpted with a spoon as opposed to a scalpel. Clearly its the same sculptor and/or team.  All the 2.0 Heads and the EC Praetors feel way to chunky.

Happy to see the DG finally get their Praetors, especially since they only had Morty and Typhon for characters before.

Agree that their details are over pronunced but they are Deathguard so blunt imagery makes sense. Just maybe a bit too ornate for their pre-heresy selves.

Like the PA barehead but the Termie one is a bit too 'Dobbie the House Elf' for me. Both of the helmets have some real beauty though.

Where are we now on the Praetor checklist? I think its:

-IW

-SW (PA)

-IH 

-TS (PA)

-Sallies

-RG

The irony of all three Massacred legions being on the list lol. And the TS. Sort of Lore accurate none of them probably have that many Praetors running around!

Edited by StrangerOrders

4 minutes ago, INKS said:

Nit pick, 30k should they be painted green? or have rusty armor?

models look great.

Might be able to convert number 2 into a scythes of the emperor model. what do you think @Grotsmasha?

DG fluff is pretty clear that they never took care of their armor or cleaned it. Slobs from the start.

Also their colors were cream/grungy white with camo green accents.

I think these models are really well done and am happy that neglected legions are receiving praetors. 

I'll probably purchase the power-armored praetor for a Blackshield or standard bearer. I think the terminator could also be used as a Blackshield.