The last Sons of Albia - a Loyalist Death Guard project

First mini is done - proof of concept, the rest of his squad are not far behind.

I'll add some fluff when I get the time :D

Going for a quick but decent standard (in my opinion anyway) - a squad should take less than 10 hours total.

I didn't want the typically uber dirty Death Guard - mainly to distinguish them as loyalists.

image.thumb.jpeg.fbe9e77b6e68fcf3357eee20eaf2bb6c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a3dc380e009601db5c98c469b8553c94.jpeg

On 10/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, Pacific81 said:

Cracking job, he is indeed a chonky boi! Lovely combination of colour shades, think some of the nicest I have seen for DG.

Cheers, I was pretty careful with the Palette used - I was trying to avoid them looking factory fresh and equally the dipped in fudge look :D 

Edited by Captain Idaho
Be mindful of language used

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, sockwithaticket said:

Good stuff. It's a really simple touch, but I like the way you've added a helmet to the Ironclad sarcophagus. Also, as a lover of the box dreads, it's cool to see the Ironclad in a scheme you don't often see it done up in.

He's ironclad arms on a box dread, it was a salvage job, but the ironclad body was too far gone to save sadly.

• 4 weeks later...

I love how you've done the volkite coils. Painting the top edge of the coils metallic so the glow is coming from in between is something I don't think I've seen before and it works so well.

Edited by Cactus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...