2 hours ago, Triszin said:

I believe everything except lion.

I do think we will get a loyal primarch tho

can you imagine if all the hints are for the lion, the books feature the Fallen/DA and then it ends up being Jagatai XD id piss myself laughing. 

I hope we get a farsight mini, personally i hope its just an upgrade sprue for the Tau commander kit though tbh.. 

50 minutes ago, tangoalphatwo said:

Along with The Lion being known to be alive lore wise… Russ, Khan, and Corax are in the warp. So they could return too. Any other Primarchs that could return? If even in say 10 years?

If I recall a (not so old) rumour, return of Sanguinus, or at least a "shard" of Sanguinus, as Sanguinor.

Curiously enough I think this rumour was more thrilling than a redo of Dante... 

Very excited for an updated Dante, and if he's based on the "Dante" cover art, I'm pretty happy with that, as the pose is in theory quite dynamic and cool looking.

Would suggest not getting a giant helbrecht style base.

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah_of_Rock_n_Rolla said:

Interesting if Dante will be a MiniMarine or a Primaris with a shiny new book explaining how he got persuaded to cross the Rubicon - ofcourse with the mandatory death and revival during the crossing.

100% he will be a Primaris.

6 minutes ago, Triszin said:

Wasn't there a rumor of a big sanguinor?

Maybe it's actually dante?

Burn me as a heretic but I hope the transformation gives him that rarest but not unprecedented of Blood Angel mutations... WINGS.

I want to see Dante's severe inadequacy issues and fatigue spike violently at that blessing. Just imagine that extra burden on the old man makes me smile!

Also just because it would be awesome to have that pose but with a pair of unfurled ivory wings instead of the Jump Pack.

2 hours ago, tangoalphatwo said:

Along with The Lion being known to be alive lore wise… Russ, Khan, and Corax are in the warp. So they could return too. Any other Primarchs that could return? If even in say 10 years?

Vulkan is also “I’ll return when you finish my savenger hunt”, and they only ever found Dorn’s hand, I believe.

To my knowledge, Horus, Sanguinius, Ferrus, and Curze are the only ones that have actually died “on screen”. (That is, if you discount the whole Alpharius discussion, which this not the place for.)

I feel like the Lion is a real obvious choice to bring back. He is the one that we basically know what the deal is: he’s hiding on the Rock. If we are getting Angron, we’ll need another loyalist to balance the scales.

He also helpfully leads a force that has a standalone book. I was kind of surprised Russ didnt pop up when Magnus went after Fenris, but he would be my other guess for most likely next primarch.

The weary plodding release of editions… am I the only one not excited for 10th?

I’ve barely played much 9th because of everything going on in the world, work, family, etc.

Im glad I haven’t gone hog wild with codex purchases either! In 8th I bought so many.

Anyway thank you for allowing me that. Here’s hoping to a better 10th edition and continued fun and love of the hobby for all of us.

My hope is that Dante will be sufficiently ornate and artificer in the 'armour sculpted like muscles' style that he doesn't have much in the way of specifically Primaris or Firstborn details so you can use the cool model either way and as a Blood Angel Praetor in HH if you want.

Just now, Cleon said:

My hope is that Dante will be sufficiently ornate and artificer in the 'armour sculpted like muscles' style that he doesn't have much in the way of specifically Primaris or Firstborn details so you can use the cool model either way and as a Blood Angel Praetor in HH if you want.

He will be out of scale in that case, slightly.

1 hour ago, sarabando said:

Honestly Dante should die crossing the rubicon(i know it would never happen) 

1. it underlines the threat of the process. 

2. New characters = new stories 

3. Super SUPER grim dark that he dies trying to become a better warrior to keep fighting rather than in battle against his foes. 

I mean, if the rumour is that he's getting a new mini, that won't happen....

1 hour ago, Ayatollah_of_Rock_n_Rolla said:

Interesting if Dante will be a MiniMarine or a Primaris with a shiny new book explaining how he got persuaded to cross the Rubicon - ofcourse with the mandatory death and revival during the crossing.

He won't be persuaded, he has already had to be disuaded, he actively wanted to cross the Rubicon since Darkness in the Blood, because he has wounds that aren't healing properly even after he has taken up drinking blood again. If anything, it would need to explain what changes to make his subordinates and advisors not actively stop him...

1 hour ago, StrangerOrders said:

Burn me as a heretic but I hope the transformation gives him that rarest but not unprecedented of Blood Angel mutations... WINGS.

I want to see Dante's severe inadequacy issues and fatigue spike violently at that blessing. Just imagine that extra burden on the old man makes me smile!

Also just because it would be awesome to have that pose but with a pair of unfurled ivory wings instead of the Jump Pack.

On the one hand, I'm not sure they'd be bold enough to do it, on the other, a part of me would also like a big BA model with wings, suspect that will be saved for an updated Sanguinor though, who may well have legit wings and not a jump pack next time around?

6 hours ago, Karhedron said:

I wonder if the named Daemon Prince will be Marbas? It would have a nice symmetry with Johnson returning that he has a Daemonic nemesis to contend wi.

That would be cool and sensible, meaning it probably won't be Marbas but a completely new character that's Black Legion locked akin to Haarken and completely unrelated to anything before.

2 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

He won't be persuaded, he has already had to be disuaded, he actively wanted to cross the Rubicon since Darkness in the Blood, because he has wounds that aren't healing properly even after he has taken up drinking blood again. If anything, it would need to explain what changes to make his subordinates and advisors not actively stop him...

I must have misremembered his conversations with Mephiston - I was under impression that he eventually hesitated due to the risks involved.

25 minutes ago, Ayatollah_of_Rock_n_Rolla said:

I must have misremembered his conversations with Mephiston - I was under impression that he eventually hesitated due to the risks involved.

He is initially insistent he will do it though, he only stops at the advice of others. So it’s not about persuading him, he already wants to do it, and that doesn’t change. It’s simply that his subordinates persuade him the risks are too high. Which is why I said it won’t be about persuading him, it’ll be about them changing their own stances - or his own condition worsening to the point there isn’t really an alternative beyond perhaps being interred.