Imperial Guard Rogal Dorn Battle Tank

I kinda like it, although as the4thhorseman says, I am not a big fan of the angled tracks on the top side. Does anybody more knowledgeable about tanks know if that serves any particular purpose? 

It seems to be around macharius size, but is it me or it is more heavily armed than a baneblade? :blink:

The one in crimson we saw behind the castellan might have been a better scheme. It feels very Sherman to me, or as one friend said, a Pershing. 

I do like how this and the new sentinel have a 1940s/50s us "real world military" aesthetic that feels like the less fancy cousin to the 1940s/1950s/60s sci-fi aesthetics of the ad mech.

Looks like a properly rebooted Leman Russ that fits in very well with the new IG range. Exactly what I think it should be.  I love the heavy stubber on the turret. 

Huh, looks like I posted just as the threads got merged, whoops!

Anyway. I like a lot about it- hull punisher cannon is a MOOD- but it does seem a bit strange next to other IG tanks. Not the worst thing in the world, and given how many different patterns of Leman Russ alone there are (just look at FW's old LR conversion kits) I can get behind it, but between how oddly WW2 it is compared to the WW1/interwar look of most IG vehicles and the fact it's the ONLY IG tank with visible suspension, it kinda gives me the vibe of a really well done 3D printed fan design.

I don't hate it, and I look forward to seeing it done in less "modern 'eavy metal" paintjobs. But if I get one for traitor guard/GSC I'll be putting some skirt armor on it.