AoD returning?

Is it so much to ask for there to be some discussion text in the OP? I mean I appreciate this will make me sound like a grumpy old git (guilty), but I resent having to go off and watch a Youtube video just to understand what the point of the thread is.

37 minutes ago, Halandaar said:

Is it so much to ask for there to be some discussion text in the OP? I mean I appreciate this will make me sound like a grumpy old git (guilty), but I resent having to go off and watch a Youtube video just to understand what the point of the thread is.

I just don't watch the YouTube videos people link.  If I am on this site it is because I am out and on my phone.  If people want to make a point or discuss something they can put it in their own words.

Judging from the title alone, I assume it's the whole 10th edition will be the angels of death edition when it comes to marine focus, which was a past rumor? I'm completely bought into this rumor by the way. Mainly because it makes all the sense in the world. The big 3 will get their Templar style releases, just a matter of when. The angels of death (both BA and DA) being next makes as much sense as a random lot(s) out of 3. Couple that with the seperate rumor that the Lion is returning (which Valrak isn't the only peddler of)...yeah, it's happening.

Taking a peak at the video, just a minute in, it seems Valrak is talking about GW having left clues out there that the Angels of Death edition, will in fact be happening. Yeah alright.

I can now surmise the intent of OP was as follows:

"Ok, yeah I dunno, here's a video talking about the plausability of 10th=AoD edition like rumors said. Maybe it is happening, what you all think?"

Presumably there's more concrete points in the rest of the video (the clues Valrak mentions at the start of it) that was meant to be what could be debated. I'm not too bothered to watch the rest of the video, because it feels like it'll be presenting tiny clues to support a theory of which I'm already utterly convinced of, based on my reasoning at the start of this post. Also OP should present his own arguments.

1 hour ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

The big 3 will get their Templar style releases, just a matter of when. The angels of death (both BA and DA) being next makes as much sense as a random lot(s) out of 3.

BAs and DAs coming before SWs does make sense because they are closer to the Codex than Wolves meaning any releases for them are applicable to a wider range of Chapters. For example, Terminators and Bikers are particularly associated with DAs while jump assault units tie in closely with BAs. These units are not particularly well represented in the Primaris range at present so you could release them to support iconic chapters while still being applicable to most/all Marine players.

1 hour ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

Judging from the title alone, I assume it's the whole 10th edition will be the angels of death edition when it comes to marine focus, which was a past rumor? I'm completely bought into this rumor by the way. Mainly because it makes all the sense in the world. The big 3 will get their Templar style releases, just a matter of when. The angels of death (both BA and DA) being next makes as much sense as a random lot(s) out of 3. Couple that with the seperate rumor that the Lion is returning (which Valrak isn't the only peddler of)...yeah, it's happening.

Taking a peak at the video, just a minute in, it seems Valrak is talking about GW having left clues out there that the Angels of Death edition, will in fact be happening. Yeah alright.

I can now surmise the intent of OP was as follows:

"Ok, yeah I dunno, here's a video talking about the plausability of 10th=AoD edition like rumors said. Maybe it is happening, what you all think?"

Presumably there's more concrete points in the rest of the video (the clues Valrak mentions at the start of it) that was meant to be what could be debated. I'm not too bothered to watch the rest of the video, because it feels like it'll be presenting tiny clues to support a theory of which I'm already utterly convinced of, based on my reasoning at the start of this post. Also OP should present his own arguments.

He cites the Goff rocker video as one of the clues since it’s a BA and DA combined op in the vide