What do you use for Exodites?

Spacefrisian

Are you converting, or just using the models straight?

I use cold one knights with dire avenger torsos and old shining spear lances, with support weapon gunner heads for my exodite dragon knights. The legs and bodies need a bit of greenstuff to connect them nicely, though, but it's easy enough to create a little sash-belt kind of thing.

Shining Spears.jpg

13 hours ago, Spacefrisian said:

Ill be kitbashing.

Do you have a particular style or theme you want to kitbash to? There are lots of different ways of doing exodites, some people do space wood elves, some go heavily into the dinosaurs, I've even seen giant insect riders and such. Lumineth kitbashing is a slightly different style, too.

11 hours ago, Torin said:

Nice kit bash. Cant wait to see them painted.

Cheers,

Torin

Thanks Torin! I'll do my best, but they won't be painted this year, I don't think.

5 hours ago, CancelledApocalypse said:

Do you have a particular style or theme you want to kitbash to? There are lots of different ways of doing exodites, some people do space wood elves, some go heavily into the dinosaurs, I've even seen giant insect riders and such. Lumineth kitbashing is a slightly different style, too.

My idea was to go in a similar route as the Ynnari by taking different Eldar like factions and make them into a single army, But instead of Drukhari i have Corsairs and i have some units that represent Exodites.

I picked the Lumineth kits so i have a different look than what most others use, and i get the idea the regular Eldar parts are a better fit to the Lumineth models.

• 2 weeks later...

Made a quick shot of the Shining Spears look like, had to deal with a minor issue on how the arms are posed but i think i managed, still need to add some fancy bits but the general idea seems to work out nicely. (And than i probably put up a better quality image)

Shining Spears.jpg

Edited by Spacefrisian