How about a love reaction to go along with the like and thanks etc?

Axineton

Noticed there’s no love reaction to go along with the thumbs up and thanks and the other reactions or whatever they’re called. Would one be appropriate? Just a suggestion obviously no biggie if it’s already been discussed. Just thought it  would be apt as an option as well as the others.

The team is discussing this suggestion.

While we're at it, are there any other types of reactions that members think we ought to explore?

You'll also notice that the THANKS reaction has been changed from red to green, but retaining the white crux terminatus icon.

Good stuff. Only other one I can think of is probably a meh reaction, other than that off the top of my head I can’t think of any more mate.

Edited by Axineton

11 hours ago, Brother Tyler said:

You'll also notice that the THANKS reaction has been changed from red to green, but retaining the white crux terminatus icon.

I was wondering if my computer had failed to load something and it was displaying the incorrect colour. Now I know.

The LOVE reaction has been added.

Love.gif

We're working on an article about the various reactions, but we're discussing a few additions/changes and want to have decisions/implementation of those before we write the article.

For those that have been wondering, our basic methodology right now is that the yellow face reactions don't confer any reputation points while the reactions in other colors and with white icons all confer one reputation point.