The Rumour Engine - 17th January, 2023

"Big thanks to the Outreach and Edification Programme of the Prismatic Galleries on Solemnace… wherever that is."

Implies some shenanigans from Trazyn the Infinite.

"We’ve been informed that, due to temporal interference by a ‘meddling stargazer’, we will still be getting our hands on… whatever this is… some time in the future."

That would be Orikan the Diviner.

Edit - also not seeing the Votann in this one. There is an image in the codex with a couple of Votann standards, but they are more like big animal totems. Similar to what the leaders have on their crests. None of the extra bits like lamps and speakers.

Edited by phandaal

7 minutes ago, phandaal said:

"Big thanks to the Outreach and Edification Programme of the Prismatic Galleries on Solemnace… wherever that is."

Implies some shenanigans from Trazyn the Infinite.

"We’ve been informed that, due to temporal interference by a ‘meddling stargazer’, we will still be getting our hands on… whatever this is… some time in the future."

That would be Orikan the Diviner.

Last week's text talked about the "Holy Sinod of Adeptus Ministorum" and the Emperor while the image itself didn't look very Imperial and was most likely not 40k at all, so I'm afraid these are just goofs.

Edited by DeadFingers

11 minutes ago, DeadFingers said:

Last week's text talked about the "Holy Sinod of Adeptus Ministorum" and the Emperor while the image itself didn't look very Imperial and was most likely not 40k at all, so I'm afraid these are just goofs.

Yeah I do not think this is a Necron image. Just commenting on the Easter Egg.

The Votann comment is separate.

Arbites, is my guess.

We know they're coming, and this looks a bit like crowd control post or something. Lights, speakers and sensors?

Maybe arbites related scatter terrain for the next Kill Team, Soulshackle.

Edited by Aramis K

Genestealer Cults or some kind of terrain is my guess. The former already have the Clamavus blasting stuff, plus hazard stripes appear semi-frequently on their paint jobs.

99070117004_GSCClamavus01.jpg

Edited by Lord Marshal

27 minutes ago, beefeb said:

Given the recent easter egg of arbites being a thing, Im pretty sure this is going to be something related to them.

Mind you that arbites are imminent and this one could take a year to be revealed. That being said, I do think this rumor engine could be associated with this one : AVvXsEjEwPhMTi0EEm_iApyp25HoW46KpBIvASJI

Pinstripes being suprisingly rare in 40k.. and this one is over a year old and came around the same time as the vashtor rumor engines.. in wich case its possible that it indeed is for an imminent release, making arbites a possibility. (more likely than both being part of an iron warriors special character I guess..)