Exemplary Battles - The Death of Canopus (+Daemon/Cultist Tease)

I will add - I think it's very funny that the description for Blades of Judgement puts them out there as executioner's blades - and then there's the guy in the showcase picture very clearly holding a mace. I bet the battle brothers were extra well-behaved around him.

2 hours ago, tinpact said:

I will add - I think it's very funny that the description for Blades of Judgement puts them out there as executioner's blades - and then there's the guy in the showcase picture very clearly holding a mace. I bet the battle brothers were extra well-behaved around him.

It is a very dull blade!

Cpt. Danjou

3 hours ago, Blindhamster said:

Cool unit, not very well executed with the miniatures 

Agree completely, although this unit would be much easier to kitbash if any plastic early armour running/assualt legs existed. None of the Mk4 (plastic squad or resin) is particularly dynamic. Hopefully by the time I get round to thinking about them there will be a HH assault squad plastic box offering better legs.

Yeah i am a bit surprised they didnt just use Sanguinary guard with head and pistol swaps. 

I still wish they did a Sanguinary guard upgrade kit for a fw statblock, Big resin wings, Mk 4 helmets and power spears/flaming swords would be boss :)